Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Some fucktard has their username as "fox"

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Some fucktard has their username as "fox" Reply with quote

Could somebody figure out whether they are a blank unused account that can be deleted, or someone who has in the past been a part of CEF community? I cannot find anyone named "fox" via search and I would quite like that username.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noodlez
<3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 744
Location: Hyrule

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.cheatengine.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=165482
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crisis wrote:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=165482


You're so smart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.cheatengine.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=fox

Some douche who joined years ago and probably logged on once
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Rick.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 657
Location: In the netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask DB on IRC, I had a same case, I still gotta wait till like february
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radiaktiv wrote:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=fox

Some douche who joined years ago and probably logged on once


Thanks for giving me that, I didn't know that I could have just typed "fox" at the end of a view profile url. I pm'd DB asking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rick.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 657
Location: In the netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I smiled, jake.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some fucktard has their username as "Phox".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites