| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
PC~
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[/quote]Effect How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 17 Jul 2010 Posts: 0
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:23 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Get a PS3 because they have free internet and don't need you to buy a fucking wireless thing to use wireless.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | PC~ |
What do you think im using right now?~
@konr no
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
| MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | PC~ |
What do you think im using right now?~
@konr no |
A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | PC~ |
What do you think im using right now?~
@konr no |
A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll |
Why would i get another xbawx?
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
| MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | PC~ |
What do you think im using right now?~
@konr no | Why not? Give me a valid reason other than the fact that there are fanboys that think XBox is better?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | PC~ |
What do you think im using right now?~
@konr no |
A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll |
Why would i get another xbawx? |
wat. where did I say to get another xbox? I was just implyin that I'm a PCfag since you said PS3 fag ;-; PC has better games IMO. Not to mention a lot of good games for the xbox can also be played on the PC :>
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
WhiteByte Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Mar 2009 Posts: 404 Location: Visual Studio
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
the purple 1
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | PC~ |
What do you think im using right now?~
@konr no |
A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll |
Why would i get another xbawx? |
wat. where did I say to get another xbox? I was just implyin that I'm a PCfag since you said PS3 fag ;-; PC has better games IMO. Not to mention a lot of good games for the xbox can also be played on the PC :> | Which is why the best idea is to get a fairly good PC and a PS3.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | PC~ |
What do you think im using right now?~
@konr no |
A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll |
Why would i get another xbawx? |
wat. where did I say to get another xbox? I was just implyin that I'm a PCfag since you said PS3 fag ;-; PC has better games IMO. Not to mention a lot of good games for the xbox can also be played on the PC :> |
Saying i already have an xbox
@konr Give me a valid reason other than the fact that there are fanboys that think PS3 is better?
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
Last edited by Mi/c/healRein on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
| +ev.konr wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | PC~ |
What do you think im using right now?~
@konr no |
A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll |
Why would i get another xbawx? |
wat. where did I say to get another xbox? I was just implyin that I'm a PCfag since you said PS3 fag ;-; PC has better games IMO. Not to mention a lot of good games for the xbox can also be played on the PC :> | Which is why the best idea is to get a fairly good PC and a PS3. |
Or just a PC, seeing how I don't have 400 dollars to pull out of my ass for the PS3 itself aswell as another 400 dollars for games >:((( Much better to use my PC, since I already have a decent one, and just about all gaems are free :>>>
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
| MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | PC~ |
What do you think im using right now?~
@konr no |
A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll |
Why would i get another xbawx? |
wat. where did I say to get another xbox? I was just implyin that I'm a PCfag since you said PS3 fag ;-; PC has better games IMO. Not to mention a lot of good games for the xbox can also be played on the PC :> |
Saying i already have an xbox
@konr Give me a valid reason other than the fact that there are fanboys that think PS3 is better? |
| MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | PC~ |
What do you think im using right now?~
@konr no |
A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll |
Why would i get another xbawx? |
wat. where did I say to get another xbox? I was just implyin that I'm a PCfag since you said PS3 fag ;-; PC has better games IMO. Not to mention a lot of good games for the xbox can also be played on the PC :> |
Saying i already have an xbox
@konr Give me a valid reason other than the fact that there are fanboys that think PS3 is better? | PS3 is better. I don't have either at the moment but my Dad had both when he lived with us and the PS3 honestly is a better console. XBox may have better online, but does that REALLY matter all that much? The online on PS3 is still very good and I haven't had any problems with it when I've used it. The hardware is better than the XBox's hardware (It just has no need to utilise it yet), it has better games (Exclusives are so much better. Halo and GoW aren't that good.) and to be fairly honest with you it doesn't overheat 9001 times a month and doesn't ruin your discs because they tried to stop piracy.
@KMC:
Yeah, but there are some pretty good exclusives on PS3 and it's pretty fun too. Just sayin' XBox is just a shittier version of the PC with lots of faults.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
| That one's good, but make sure it has a hard drive.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|