Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Gonna get a xbawx
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Gonna get a xbawx Reply with quote

But which one to get?

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/productDetails.aspx?sku=020322 This one good?

inb4ps3fags

_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PC~
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
[/quote]Effect
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1694597

Too bad you missed this deal Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a PS3 because they have free internet and don't need you to buy a fucking wireless thing to use wireless.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
PC~


What do you think im using right now?~

@konr no

_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
PC~


What do you think im using right now?~

@konr no


A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
PC~


What do you think im using right now?~

@konr no


A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll


Why would i get another xbawx?

_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
PC~


What do you think im using right now?~

@konr no
Why not? Give me a valid reason other than the fact that there are fanboys that think XBox is better?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
PC~


What do you think im using right now?~

@konr no


A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll


Why would i get another xbawx?


wat. where did I say to get another xbox? I was just implyin that I'm a PCfag since you said PS3 fag ;-; PC has better games IMO. Not to mention a lot of good games for the xbox can also be played on the PC :>

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
WhiteByte
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Mar 2009
Posts: 404
Location: Visual Studio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the purple 1
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
PC~


What do you think im using right now?~

@konr no


A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll


Why would i get another xbawx?


wat. where did I say to get another xbox? I was just implyin that I'm a PCfag since you said PS3 fag ;-; PC has better games IMO. Not to mention a lot of good games for the xbox can also be played on the PC :>
Which is why the best idea is to get a fairly good PC and a PS3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
PC~


What do you think im using right now?~

@konr no


A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll


Why would i get another xbawx?


wat. where did I say to get another xbox? I was just implyin that I'm a PCfag since you said PS3 fag ;-; PC has better games IMO. Not to mention a lot of good games for the xbox can also be played on the PC :>


Saying i already have an xbox

@konr Give me a valid reason other than the fact that there are fanboys that think PS3 is better?

_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.


Last edited by Mi/c/healRein on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+ev.konr wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
PC~


What do you think im using right now?~

@konr no


A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll


Why would i get another xbawx?


wat. where did I say to get another xbox? I was just implyin that I'm a PCfag since you said PS3 fag ;-; PC has better games IMO. Not to mention a lot of good games for the xbox can also be played on the PC :>
Which is why the best idea is to get a fairly good PC and a PS3.


Or just a PC, seeing how I don't have 400 dollars to pull out of my ass for the PS3 itself aswell as another 400 dollars for games >:((( Much better to use my PC, since I already have a decent one, and just about all gaems are free :>>>

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
PC~


What do you think im using right now?~

@konr no


A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll


Why would i get another xbawx?


wat. where did I say to get another xbox? I was just implyin that I'm a PCfag since you said PS3 fag ;-; PC has better games IMO. Not to mention a lot of good games for the xbox can also be played on the PC :>


Saying i already have an xbox

@konr Give me a valid reason other than the fact that there are fanboys that think PS3 is better?
MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
PC~


What do you think im using right now?~

@konr no


A xbox~~~~~~
lullululululululll


Why would i get another xbawx?


wat. where did I say to get another xbox? I was just implyin that I'm a PCfag since you said PS3 fag ;-; PC has better games IMO. Not to mention a lot of good games for the xbox can also be played on the PC :>


Saying i already have an xbox

@konr Give me a valid reason other than the fact that there are fanboys that think PS3 is better?
PS3 is better. I don't have either at the moment but my Dad had both when he lived with us and the PS3 honestly is a better console. XBox may have better online, but does that REALLY matter all that much? The online on PS3 is still very good and I haven't had any problems with it when I've used it. The hardware is better than the XBox's hardware (It just has no need to utilise it yet), it has better games (Exclusives are so much better. Halo and GoW aren't that good.) and to be fairly honest with you it doesn't overheat 9001 times a month and doesn't ruin your discs because they tried to stop piracy.

@KMC:
Yeah, but there are some pretty good exclusives on PS3 and it's pretty fun too. Just sayin' XBox is just a shittier version of the PC with lots of faults.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rick.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 657
Location: In the netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That one's good, but make sure it has a hard drive.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites