| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:35 am Post subject: So There I Was |
|
|
At the mercy of three monstrous trolls.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Idunno why but i lold
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | Idunno why but i lold |
Took me ages to get that screencap right ._.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
this is LOTR or HP? O.o
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:37 am Post subject: |
|
|
| what is this from? I wanna say that new vampire movie.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:37 am Post subject: |
|
|
| redslothx wrote: | | this is LOTR or HP? O.o |
LOTR.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:37 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | what is this from? I wanna say that new vampire movie. |
Looks like LOTR or HP, it's not from Cirque du Freak though =0
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:38 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | what is this from? I wanna say that new vampire movie. |
DISAPPOINT.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:38 am Post subject: |
|
|
| idk why but the background reminded me of the vampires assistant.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| The Darren Shan movie looks good.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I never saw any LOTR movies. I read a few of the books though. Much like harry potter, I thought it was a horrible thing to make a decent book into a suckish movie.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | I never saw any LOTR movies. I read a few of the books though. Much like harry potter, I thought it was a horrible thing to make a decent book into a suckish movie. |
LOTR movies weren't bad
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| redslothx wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | I never saw any LOTR movies. I read a few of the books though. Much like harry potter, I thought it was a horrible thing to make a decent book into a suckish movie. |
LOTR movies weren't bad | I know that now, but I refused to take the chance.
Remember the original cartoon movie for the hobbit? That was awesome.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
Peter Jackson did an amazing job with LotR.
I'm pissed that due to a falling out with new line cinema peter jackson wont be directing the hobbit.
_________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|