Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


So There I Was

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: So There I Was Reply with quote

At the mercy of three monstrous trolls.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idunno why but i lold
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
Idunno why but i lold

Took me ages to get that screencap right ._.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is LOTR or HP? O.o
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is this from? I wanna say that new vampire movie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redslothx wrote:
this is LOTR or HP? O.o

LOTR.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
what is this from? I wanna say that new vampire movie.

Looks like LOTR or HP, it's not from Cirque du Freak though =0

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
what is this from? I wanna say that new vampire movie.

DISAPPOINT.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk why but the background reminded me of the vampires assistant.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Darren Shan movie looks good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never saw any LOTR movies. I read a few of the books though. Much like harry potter, I thought it was a horrible thing to make a decent book into a suckish movie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
I never saw any LOTR movies. I read a few of the books though. Much like harry potter, I thought it was a horrible thing to make a decent book into a suckish movie.

LOTR movies weren't bad

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redslothx wrote:
Hero wrote:
I never saw any LOTR movies. I read a few of the books though. Much like harry potter, I thought it was a horrible thing to make a decent book into a suckish movie.

LOTR movies weren't bad
I know that now, but I refused to take the chance.

Remember the original cartoon movie for the hobbit? That was awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Jackson did an amazing job with LotR.
I'm pissed that due to a falling out with new line cinema peter jackson wont be directing the hobbit.

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites