Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Is anyone watching

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
orlaub
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Oct 2012
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Is anyone watching Reply with quote

The war?

reuters .livestation. com/demo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a regular city block to me...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's one boring war.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
orlaub
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Oct 2012
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumor has it a infantry invasion will start in a few hours.

Also.. a few missiles hit very close to the camera some minutes ago.

What did you expect, lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is this war?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lights in the offices/apartments are still going on and off.
That's no war.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they just turned off
EDIT: nvm, they keep going off for a few seconds then start flashing again.

And now I'm hearing so eery-ass noises

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
orlaub
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Oct 2012
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's their call to prayer, mixed with bombs.

Another stream: ustream .tv/channel/teleport4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

orlaub wrote:
It's their call to prayer, mixed with bombs.
I haven't heard/seen a single bomb yet.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
they just turned off
EDIT: nvm, they keep going off for a few seconds then start flashing again.

And now I'm hearing so eery-ass noises
Whats an eery ass noise sound like?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
orlaub
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Oct 2012
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
orlaub wrote:
It's their call to prayer, mixed with bombs.
I haven't heard/seen a single bomb yet.


They come far between, and many are not close, but I've heard maybe 15-20 in the past hour. And maybe 6 or 7 of those were pretty much at the same time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohgodyes wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
they just turned off
EDIT: nvm, they keep going off for a few seconds then start flashing again.

And now I'm hearing so eery-ass noises
Whats an eery ass noise sound like?
derka music
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites