| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
orlaub How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Oct 2012 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:05 pm Post subject: Is anyone watching |
|
|
The war?
reuters .livestation. com/demo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Looks like a regular city block to me... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| That's one boring war. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
orlaub How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Oct 2012 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Rumor has it a infantry invasion will start in a few hours.
Also.. a few missiles hit very close to the camera some minutes ago.
What did you expect, lol. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Where is this war? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
The lights in the offices/apartments are still going on and off.
That's no war. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
they just turned off
EDIT: nvm, they keep going off for a few seconds then start flashing again.
And now I'm hearing so eery-ass noises _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
orlaub How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Oct 2012 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
It's their call to prayer, mixed with bombs.
Another stream: ustream .tv/channel/teleport4 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| orlaub wrote: | | It's their call to prayer, mixed with bombs. | I haven't heard/seen a single bomb yet. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | they just turned off
EDIT: nvm, they keep going off for a few seconds then start flashing again.
And now I'm hearing so eery-ass noises | Whats an eery ass noise sound like? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
orlaub How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Oct 2012 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | orlaub wrote: | | It's their call to prayer, mixed with bombs. | I haven't heard/seen a single bomb yet. |
They come far between, and many are not close, but I've heard maybe 15-20 in the past hour. And maybe 6 or 7 of those were pretty much at the same time. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ohgodyes wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | they just turned off
EDIT: nvm, they keep going off for a few seconds then start flashing again.
And now I'm hearing so eery-ass noises | Whats an eery ass noise sound like? | derka music _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|