| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:50 pm Post subject: All of PlayStation's videos on youtube are flagged. |
|
|
| Fucking 360 fanboys.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luigi Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 1083
|
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
GARCIE Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Nov 2006 Posts: 560
|
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:48 pm Post subject: Re: All of PlayStation's videos on youtube are flagged. |
|
|
| M. wrote: | | Fucking 360 fanboys. |
allow me to rep you
it would be an honour
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]Misery wrote: | | Luigi wrote: | | All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too. | How2Fag a video?
This is relevant to my interests. |
I dont know how to fag a video
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MichealRein wrote: | | [AM]Misery wrote: | | Luigi wrote: | | All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too. | How2Fag a video?
This is relevant to my interests. |
I dont know how to fag a video | Liar.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| anything with possible copywrite is flagged.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]Hitman wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [AM]Misery wrote: | | Luigi wrote: | | All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too. | How2Fag a video?
This is relevant to my interests. |
I dont know how to fag a video | Liar. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MichealRein wrote: | | [AM]Hitman wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [AM]Misery wrote: | | Luigi wrote: | | All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too. | How2Fag a video?
This is relevant to my interests. |
I dont know how to fag a video | Liar. |
|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]Hitman wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [AM]Hitman wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [AM]Misery wrote: | | Luigi wrote: | | All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too. | How2Fag a video?
This is relevant to my interests. |
I dont know how to fag a video | Liar. |
|
|
I know how to flag a video, i dont know how to fag it though.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luigi Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 1083
|
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]Hitman wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [AM]Hitman wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [AM]Misery wrote: | | Luigi wrote: | | All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too. | How2Fag a video?
This is relevant to my interests. |
I dont know how to fag a video | Liar. |
|
| I hacked youtube and made a fag button under the flag.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wat How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 13 Nov 2008 Posts: 0 Location: LOLstralia
|
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Luigi wrote: | | [AM]Hitman wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [AM]Hitman wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | [AM]Misery wrote: | | Luigi wrote: | | All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too. | How2Fag a video?
This is relevant to my interests. |
I dont know how to fag a video | Liar. |
|
| I hacked youtube and made a fag button under the flag. |
Pics or didn't happen
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Lol.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anthonywolfe Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Jul 2008 Posts: 266
|
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
90.57 KB |
| Viewed: |
2436 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:37 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Silly 360 fanboys. I always thought poor people were annoying, I just never expected them to be petty. Don't know why though... quite a logical course of action if you think about it. They're miserable, so they annoy the wealthier gaming community.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|