Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


All of PlayStation's videos on youtube are flagged.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: All of PlayStation's videos on youtube are flagged. Reply with quote

Fucking 360 fanboys.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GARCIE
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Nov 2006
Posts: 560

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: All of PlayStation's videos on youtube are flagged. Reply with quote

M. wrote:
Fucking 360 fanboys.


allow me to rep you
it would be an honour

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]Misery wrote:
Luigi wrote:
All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too.
How2Fag a video?
This is relevant to my interests.


I dont know how to fag a video
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban
Reputation: 9

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
[AM]Misery wrote:
Luigi wrote:
All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too.
How2Fag a video?
This is relevant to my interests.


I dont know how to fag a video
Liar.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anything with possible copywrite is flagged.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]Hitman wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[AM]Misery wrote:
Luigi wrote:
All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too.
How2Fag a video?
This is relevant to my interests.


I dont know how to fag a video
Liar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban
Reputation: 9

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
[AM]Hitman wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[AM]Misery wrote:
Luigi wrote:
All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too.
How2Fag a video?
This is relevant to my interests.


I dont know how to fag a video
Liar.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]Hitman wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[AM]Hitman wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[AM]Misery wrote:
Luigi wrote:
All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too.
How2Fag a video?
This is relevant to my interests.


I dont know how to fag a video
Liar.


I know how to flag a video, i dont know how to fag it though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]Hitman wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[AM]Hitman wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[AM]Misery wrote:
Luigi wrote:
All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too.
How2Fag a video?
This is relevant to my interests.


I dont know how to fag a video
Liar.
I hacked youtube and made a fag button under the flag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wat
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Location: LOLstralia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luigi wrote:
[AM]Hitman wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[AM]Hitman wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
[AM]Misery wrote:
Luigi wrote:
All the music videos that have anything to do with warner bros are being fagged too.
How2Fag a video?
This is relevant to my interests.


I dont know how to fag a video
Liar.
I hacked youtube and made a fag button under the flag.


Pics or didn't happen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anthonywolfe
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 266

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:



fag.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  90.57 KB
 Viewed:  2437 Time(s)

fag.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly 360 fanboys. I always thought poor people were annoying, I just never expected them to be petty. Don't know why though... quite a logical course of action if you think about it. They're miserable, so they annoy the wealthier gaming community.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites