Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I hate my school filtzor
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: I hate my school filtzor Reply with quote

Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact your ISA Server administrator. (12217)
IP Address: 10.12.60.46
Date: 03/06/2009 13:00:12 [GMT]
Server: InternalISA.school.tbcs.sch.uk
Source: web filter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OMFGYOUR1337
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 891
Location: wat.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umad?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aids
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 197

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: I hate my school filtzor Reply with quote

M. wrote:
Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact your ISA Server administrator. (12217)
IP Address: 10.12.60.46
Date: 03/06/2009 13:00:12 [GMT]
Server: InternalISA.school.tbcs.sch.uk
Source: web filter

10.12.60.46? Brb finding out what school you go to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
MeowMixer
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Mar 2008
Posts: 215

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a new proxy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL proxies aer blocked.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The FBI will raid your intestines.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: I hate my school filtzor Reply with quote

Aids wrote:
M. wrote:
Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact your ISA Server administrator. (12217)
IP Address: 10.12.60.46
Date: 03/06/2009 13:00:12 [GMT]
Server: InternalISA.school.tbcs.sch.uk
Source: web filter

10.12.60.46? Brb finding out what school you go to.

Don't you think it would be easier just to go to that address?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MeowMixer
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Mar 2008
Posts: 215

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M. wrote:
ALL proxies aer blocked.

Host one from your home comp.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aids
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 197

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: I hate my school filtzor Reply with quote

M. wrote:
Aids wrote:
M. wrote:
Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact your ISA Server administrator. (12217)
IP Address: 10.12.60.46
Date: 03/06/2009 13:00:12 [GMT]
Server: InternalISA.school.tbcs.sch.uk
Source: web filter

10.12.60.46? Brb finding out what school you go to.

Don't you think it would be easier just to go to that address?

Son, I don't even know what to do with an IP address.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this requires cleansing, bring me my toothbrush... this fossil is more than a million years old... we wouldn't want to damage it now, would we?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LindaLikeWhoa!
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Jan 2009
Posts: 588

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I R RETARDED! wrote:
I think this requires cleansing, bring me my toothbrush... this fossil is more than a million years old... we wouldn't want to damage it now, would we?
no we wouldnt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hip-hopusa wrote:
I R RETARDED! wrote:
I think this requires cleansing, bring me my toothbrush... this fossil is more than a million years old... we wouldn't want to damage it now, would we?
no we wouldnt

Marvelous, now look at the markings inside the skull, it seems that this skull was used by cavemen, probably to light up their caves, they would put wood in it and light it up, now if you watch closely, you can see that the build of the skulls shows us that the dinosaur here is a carnivore. Let's take this to the lab... and that is how I wound up in the desert... shortly after I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emil
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I R RETARDED! wrote:
hip-hopusa wrote:
I R RETARDED! wrote:
I think this requires cleansing, bring me my toothbrush... this fossil is more than a million years old... we wouldn't want to damage it now, would we?
no we wouldnt

Marvelous, now look at the markings inside the skull, it seems that this skull was used by cavemen, probably to light up their caves, they would put wood in it and light it up, now if you watch closely, you can see that the build of the skulls shows us that the dinosaur here is a carnivore. Let's take this to the lab... and that is how I wound up in the desert... shortly after I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

tl;dr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quagmire wrote:
I R RETARDED! wrote:
hip-hopusa wrote:
I R RETARDED! wrote:
I think this requires cleansing, bring me my toothbrush... this fossil is more than a million years old... we wouldn't want to damage it now, would we?
no we wouldnt

Marvelous, now look at the markings inside the skull, it seems that this skull was used by cavemen, probably to light up their caves, they would put wood in it and light it up, now if you watch closely, you can see that the build of the skulls shows us that the dinosaur here is a carnivore. Let's take this to the lab... and that is how I wound up in the desert... shortly after I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

tl;dr

It's worth it.

Also, your seed belongs to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites