| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:09 pm Post subject: I hate my school filtzor |
|
|
Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact your ISA Server administrator. (12217)
IP Address: 10.12.60.46
Date: 03/06/2009 13:00:12 [GMT]
Server: InternalISA.school.tbcs.sch.uk
Source: web filter |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OMFGYOUR1337 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 891 Location: wat.
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
umad? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| imad |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:10 pm Post subject: Re: I hate my school filtzor |
|
|
| M. wrote: | Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact your ISA Server administrator. (12217)
IP Address: 10.12.60.46
Date: 03/06/2009 13:00:12 [GMT]
Server: InternalISA.school.tbcs.sch.uk
Source: web filter |
10.12.60.46? Brb finding out what school you go to. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MeowMixer Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 06 Mar 2008 Posts: 215
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Get a new proxy. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ALL proxies aer blocked. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| The FBI will raid your intestines. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:12 pm Post subject: Re: I hate my school filtzor |
|
|
| Aids wrote: | | M. wrote: | Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact your ISA Server administrator. (12217)
IP Address: 10.12.60.46
Date: 03/06/2009 13:00:12 [GMT]
Server: InternalISA.school.tbcs.sch.uk
Source: web filter |
10.12.60.46? Brb finding out what school you go to. |
Don't you think it would be easier just to go to that address? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MeowMixer Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 06 Mar 2008 Posts: 215
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| M. wrote: | | ALL proxies aer blocked. |
Host one from your home comp. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:13 pm Post subject: Re: I hate my school filtzor |
|
|
| M. wrote: | | Aids wrote: | | M. wrote: | Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact your ISA Server administrator. (12217)
IP Address: 10.12.60.46
Date: 03/06/2009 13:00:12 [GMT]
Server: InternalISA.school.tbcs.sch.uk
Source: web filter |
10.12.60.46? Brb finding out what school you go to. |
Don't you think it would be easier just to go to that address? |
Son, I don't even know what to do with an IP address. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I think this requires cleansing, bring me my toothbrush... this fossil is more than a million years old... we wouldn't want to damage it now, would we? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
LindaLikeWhoa! Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Jan 2009 Posts: 588
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I R RETARDED! wrote: | | I think this requires cleansing, bring me my toothbrush... this fossil is more than a million years old... we wouldn't want to damage it now, would we? | no we wouldnt |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| hip-hopusa wrote: | | I R RETARDED! wrote: | | I think this requires cleansing, bring me my toothbrush... this fossil is more than a million years old... we wouldn't want to damage it now, would we? | no we wouldnt |
Marvelous, now look at the markings inside the skull, it seems that this skull was used by cavemen, probably to light up their caves, they would put wood in it and light it up, now if you watch closely, you can see that the build of the skulls shows us that the dinosaur here is a carnivore. Let's take this to the lab... and that is how I wound up in the desert... shortly after I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I R RETARDED! wrote: | | hip-hopusa wrote: | | I R RETARDED! wrote: | | I think this requires cleansing, bring me my toothbrush... this fossil is more than a million years old... we wouldn't want to damage it now, would we? | no we wouldnt |
Marvelous, now look at the markings inside the skull, it seems that this skull was used by cavemen, probably to light up their caves, they would put wood in it and light it up, now if you watch closely, you can see that the build of the skulls shows us that the dinosaur here is a carnivore. Let's take this to the lab... and that is how I wound up in the desert... shortly after I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air |
tl;dr |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Quagmire wrote: | | I R RETARDED! wrote: | | hip-hopusa wrote: | | I R RETARDED! wrote: | | I think this requires cleansing, bring me my toothbrush... this fossil is more than a million years old... we wouldn't want to damage it now, would we? | no we wouldnt |
Marvelous, now look at the markings inside the skull, it seems that this skull was used by cavemen, probably to light up their caves, they would put wood in it and light it up, now if you watch closely, you can see that the build of the skulls shows us that the dinosaur here is a carnivore. Let's take this to the lab... and that is how I wound up in the desert... shortly after I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air |
tl;dr |
It's worth it.
Also, your seed belongs to me. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|