Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Full Metal Alchemist 2

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Full Metal Alchemist 2 Reply with quote

How come I never knew about it. =\ I was such a FMA-fag a few years back.

Gonna watch it now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deleted19776
I post too much
Reputation: 11

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 3838

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, anime-lovers in my school watch it all the time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idk, I posted it here about 10 times a few months back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Idk, I posted it here about 10 times a few months back.


Eh. I guess I missed it.

Is it basically a remake of the original series? I'm at episode 3 and all they're doing is retelling the episodes with slight changes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Closer to the Manga.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. I never read the manga.

Well it's just another remake?... Kinda disappointing I guess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reisen wrote:
The manga continues after the end of Season 1.


WAT.

So in the manga Ed is in our world and Al returned to being a 10 year old?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. Maybe I'll read it then. I thought it would be the same thing minus some fillers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biggus Dikkus
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 303

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't spend 10 episodes going through their child-hood so that's good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites