| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:06 am Post subject: Full Metal Alchemist 2 |
|
|
How come I never knew about it. =\ I was such a FMA-fag a few years back.
Gonna watch it now.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
deleted19776 I post too much
Reputation: 11
Joined: 29 Apr 2007 Posts: 3838
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Lol, anime-lovers in my school watch it all the time.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Idk, I posted it here about 10 times a few months back.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | Idk, I posted it here about 10 times a few months back. |
Eh. I guess I missed it.
Is it basically a remake of the original series? I'm at episode 3 and all they're doing is retelling the episodes with slight changes.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Closer to the Manga.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Oh. I never read the manga.
Well it's just another remake?... Kinda disappointing I guess.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Reisen wrote: | | The manga continues after the end of Season 1. |
WAT.
So in the manga Ed is in our world and Al returned to being a 10 year old?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Oh. Maybe I'll read it then. I thought it would be the same thing minus some fillers.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Biggus Dikkus Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 303
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| You don't spend 10 episodes going through their child-hood so that's good.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|