Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


[Mystery] The CEF Letter.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fap2Admin
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 483
Location: Somewhere down the Road

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. Reply with quote

Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.

Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.

Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.

Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?




Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow



Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing.

_________________

Best AR-TITS on CEF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rick.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 657
Location: In the netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DONT TRUST PIMPZ OK??

And now ur not gonna rep me since i cant trust you.
dont click too much, already got 2 dead eggs.



[url=http://dragcave.net/view/1glE][/url
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Phixen
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 4123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. Reply with quote

-PiMpZ- wrote:
Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.

Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.

Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.

Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?




Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The [b]guy
who finds gets a free rep tomorrow[/b]



Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing.



Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.

Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.

Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.

Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
Bamboo
?

I got nothing else.

Can a girl get the rep, too? Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rick.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 657
Location: In the netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. Reply with quote

Hack-imz wrote:
-PiMpZ- wrote:
Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.

Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.

Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.

Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?




Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The [b]guy
who finds gets a free rep tomorrow[/b]



Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing.



Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.

Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.

Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.

Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
Bamboo
?

I got nothing else.

Can a girl get the rep, too? Very Happy

i found it alrdy RazzRazz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Phixen
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 4123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. Reply with quote

freezeGTA wrote:
Hack-imz wrote:
-PiMpZ- wrote:
Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.

Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.

Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.

Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?




Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The [b]guy
who finds gets a free rep tomorrow[/b]



Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing.



Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.

Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.

Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.

Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
Bamboo
?

I got nothing else.

Can a girl get the rep, too? Very Happy

i found it alrdy RazzRazz


Eh?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37

Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 1062

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. Reply with quote

-PiMpZ- wrote:
Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.

Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.

Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.

Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?




Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow



Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing.



Bolded for stupidity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rick.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 657
Location: In the netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. Reply with quote

Hack-imz wrote:
freezeGTA wrote:
Hack-imz wrote:
-PiMpZ- wrote:
Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.

Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.

Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.

Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?




Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The [b]guy
who finds gets a free rep tomorrow[/b]



Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing.



Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.

Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.

Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.

Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
Bamboo
?

I got nothing else.

Can a girl get the rep, too? Very Happy

i found it alrdy RazzRazz


Eh?

my first post.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Phixen
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 4123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. Reply with quote

Yaoi wrote:
-PiMpZ- wrote:
Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.

Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.

Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.

Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?




Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow



Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing.



Bolded for stupidity.


Wow, how stupid can I get? I need to study more about these things....>_>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rick.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 657
Location: In the netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. Reply with quote

Hack-imz wrote:
Yaoi wrote:
-PiMpZ- wrote:
Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.

Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.

Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.

Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?




Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow



Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing.



Bolded for stupidity.


Wow, how stupid can I get? I need to study more about these things....>_>

I already said that in first post what is bolder there lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Phixen
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 4123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. Reply with quote

freezeGTA wrote:
Hack-imz wrote:
Yaoi wrote:
-PiMpZ- wrote:
Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.

Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.

Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.

Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?




Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow



Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing.



Bolded for stupidity.


Wow, how stupid can I get? I need to study more about these things....>_>

I already said that in first post what is bolder there lol.


I didn't get your post, that's why. Yaoi clarified for me.

I GOT PWNED!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rick.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 657
Location: In the netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. Reply with quote

Hack-imz wrote:
freezeGTA wrote:
Hack-imz wrote:
Yaoi wrote:
-PiMpZ- wrote:
Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.

Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.

Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.

Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?




Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow



Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing.



Bolded for stupidity.


Wow, how stupid can I get? I need to study more about these things....>_>

I already said that in first post what is bolder there lol.


I didn't get your post, that's why. Yaoi clarified for me.

I GOT PWNED!!!

duh.kthnx.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fap2Admin
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 483
Location: Somewhere down the Road

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for my late reply, you won freezeGTA!
Now for a rep :3

_________________

Best AR-TITS on CEF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 180

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughed fucking hard at the text lineup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites