 |
Cheat Engine The Official Site of Cheat Engine
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Fap2Admin Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 Posts: 483 Location: Somewhere down the Road
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:51 am Post subject: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. |
|
|
Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.
Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.
Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.
Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?
Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow
Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing.
_________________
Best AR-TITS on CEF |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
DONT TRUST PIMPZ OK??
And now ur not gonna rep me since i cant trust you.
dont click too much, already got 2 dead eggs.
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/1glE] [/url
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phixen I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Oct 2008 Posts: 4123
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:02 am Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. |
|
|
| -PiMpZ- wrote: | Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.
Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.
Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.
Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?
Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The [b]guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow[/b]
Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing. |
Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.
Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.
Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.
Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
Bamboo
?
I got nothing else.
Can a girl get the rep, too?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:21 am Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. |
|
|
| Hack-imz wrote: | | -PiMpZ- wrote: | Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.
Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.
Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.
Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?
Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The [b]guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow[/b]
Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing. |
Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.
Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.
Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.
Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
Bamboo
?
I got nothing else.
Can a girl get the rep, too?  |
i found it alrdy 
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phixen I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Oct 2008 Posts: 4123
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:27 am Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. |
|
|
| freezeGTA wrote: | | Hack-imz wrote: | | -PiMpZ- wrote: | Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.
Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.
Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.
Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?
Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The [b]guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow[/b]
Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing. |
Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.
Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.
Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.
Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
Bamboo
?
I got nothing else.
Can a girl get the rep, too?  |
i found it alrdy   |
Eh?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37
Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1062
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:29 am Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. |
|
|
| -PiMpZ- wrote: | Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.
Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.
Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.
Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?
Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow
Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing. |
Bolded for stupidity.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:32 am Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. |
|
|
| Hack-imz wrote: | | freezeGTA wrote: | | Hack-imz wrote: | | -PiMpZ- wrote: | Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.
Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.
Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.
Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?
Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The [b]guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow[/b]
Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing. |
Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.
Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.
Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.
Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
Bamboo
?
I got nothing else.
Can a girl get the rep, too?  |
i found it alrdy   |
Eh? |
my first post.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phixen I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Oct 2008 Posts: 4123
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:36 am Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. |
|
|
| Yaoi wrote: | | -PiMpZ- wrote: | Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.
Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.
Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.
Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?
Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow
Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing. |
Bolded for stupidity. |
Wow, how stupid can I get? I need to study more about these things....>_>
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:37 am Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. |
|
|
| Hack-imz wrote: | | Yaoi wrote: | | -PiMpZ- wrote: | Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.
Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.
Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.
Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?
Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow
Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing. |
Bolded for stupidity. |
Wow, how stupid can I get? I need to study more about these things....>_> |
I already said that in first post what is bolder there lol.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phixen I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Oct 2008 Posts: 4123
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:38 am Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. |
|
|
| freezeGTA wrote: | | Hack-imz wrote: | | Yaoi wrote: | | -PiMpZ- wrote: | Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.
Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.
Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.
Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?
Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow
Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing. |
Bolded for stupidity. |
Wow, how stupid can I get? I need to study more about these things....>_> |
I already said that in first post what is bolder there lol. |
I didn't get your post, that's why. Yaoi clarified for me.
I GOT PWNED!!!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:39 am Post subject: Re: [Mystery] The CEF Letter. |
|
|
| Hack-imz wrote: | | freezeGTA wrote: | | Hack-imz wrote: | | Yaoi wrote: | | -PiMpZ- wrote: | Dear CEF user,
Only with the help of our loving,
Naughty, Normal Guy named
Talix, we wouldn't achieve what we have now.
Talix is a very reliable,
Responsible, and very
Understanding man. He alone can
Save the whole world from Corruption.
Trust him with your whole life, if you can.
Personally, I would think Talix
Is the only person who can
Make Spiderman lose his web, and still not
Pretend that he did it. He even feed my pet
Zebra for 10 bucks.
Omnisciently yours,
Kewl PiMpZ
?
?
Solve this Mystery, and find the secret word.
The guy who finds gets a free rep tomorrow
Clue : I am smart. If you know what's tall, i mean like a BAMBOO, you will know how to decode the whole thing. |
Bolded for stupidity. |
Wow, how stupid can I get? I need to study more about these things....>_> |
I already said that in first post what is bolder there lol. |
I didn't get your post, that's why. Yaoi clarified for me.
I GOT PWNED!!! |
duh.kthnx.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fap2Admin Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 Posts: 483 Location: Somewhere down the Road
|
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
Sorry for my late reply, you won freezeGTA!
Now for a rep :3
_________________
Best AR-TITS on CEF |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Laughed fucking hard at the text lineup.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
|