Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:44 pm Post subject: [Question] Sound Card general
I bought a new product just last week
Creative X-FI Xtreme Audio
The product is really great but it has just came to me just a second ago and it's sort of been bugging me. Does a sound card act as a video card as in do they get warm like video cards do like in the 50C area? I know it might be a noob question but I just bought it and I take care of all my purchases. If there's some things I may need to worry about could I be informed? _________________
Joined: 20 Dec 2007 Posts: 2227 Location: Me.Location;
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:20 pm Post subject:
Yes they don't heat up much....
Video Card is more advanced and uses much more technology and power...
Sound Card is good but not as powerful as video card and doesn't heat up.... _________________
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum