Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Aviar CP Raid

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Antithesis
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Aviar CP Raid Reply with quote

I wish to iterate that though it may have been my account that raided MapleStory and posted CP, it was not "me". While I admit there is a certain amount of entertainment in the action and respect endowed with it, I would no have gone so far as to commit a stupid action simply for e-respect, especially so soon after unban.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anonymity
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 198

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know this
_________________
NEXON Korea is awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ColdFireF40
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 Aug 2008
Posts: 261
Location: I love cocks.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know who posted the cp.


How about you not fuck with me.

_________________
I love cocks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Antithesis
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymity wrote:
We all know this


Then I assume you know who was responsible. Who was it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anonymity
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 198

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antithesis wrote:
Anonymity wrote:
We all know this


Then I assume you know who was responsible. Who was it?

DB says it was Ar­caneKnight and perm'd him

_________________
NEXON Korea is awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antithesis
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rape wrote:
We all know who posted the cp.


How about you not fuck with me.


You must be hardcore figuring out an all lower case password. How about you not be such a faggot and figure out you have no skill at all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ColdFireF40
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 Aug 2008
Posts: 261
Location: I love cocks.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antithesis wrote:
Rape wrote:
We all know who posted the cp.


How about you not fuck with me.


You must be hardcore figuring out an all lower case password. How about you not be such a faggot and figure out you have no skill at all.
I didn't even figure it out. But I'm not telling you who told me.
_________________
I love cocks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Antithesis
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rape wrote:
Antithesis wrote:
Rape wrote:
We all know who posted the cp.


How about you not fuck with me.


You must be hardcore figuring out an all lower case password. How about you not be such a faggot and figure out you have no skill at all.
I didn't even figure it out. But I'm not telling you who told me.


Even better, now I know its a person who gave it away.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ColdFireF40
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 Aug 2008
Posts: 261
Location: I love cocks.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antithesis wrote:
Rape wrote:
Antithesis wrote:
Rape wrote:
We all know who posted the cp.


How about you not fuck with me.


You must be hardcore figuring out an all lower case password. How about you not be such a faggot and figure out you have no skill at all.
I didn't even figure it out. But I'm not telling you who told me.


Even better, now I know its a person who gave it away.
The person that told me it said he guessed it easily. I didn't even do anything on the account, Just posted the info.
_________________
I love cocks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Antithesis
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rape wrote:
Antithesis wrote:
Rape wrote:
Antithesis wrote:
Rape wrote:
We all know who posted the cp.


How about you not fuck with me.


You must be hardcore figuring out an all lower case password. How about you not be such a faggot and figure out you have no skill at all.
I didn't even figure it out. But I'm not telling you who told me.


Even better, now I know its a person who gave it away.
The person that told me it said he guessed it easily. I didn't even do anything on the account, Just posted the info.


He couldnt have guessed it, passwords dont work like that. Ill just be sure to strengthen my passwords and keep them on par with my personal passwords.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites