| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Antithesis How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Sep 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:55 pm Post subject: Aviar CP Raid |
|
|
| I wish to iterate that though it may have been my account that raided MapleStory and posted CP, it was not "me". While I admit there is a certain amount of entertainment in the action and respect endowed with it, I would no have gone so far as to commit a stupid action simply for e-respect, especially so soon after unban. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anonymity Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Jan 2008 Posts: 198
|
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
We all know this _________________
NEXON Korea is awesome.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Good to know. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ColdFireF40 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 Aug 2008 Posts: 261 Location: I love cocks.
|
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
We all know who posted the cp.
How about you not fuck with me. _________________
I love cocks. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antithesis How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Sep 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Anonymity wrote: | | We all know this |
Then I assume you know who was responsible. Who was it? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anonymity Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Jan 2008 Posts: 198
|
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Antithesis wrote: | | Anonymity wrote: | | We all know this |
Then I assume you know who was responsible. Who was it? |
DB says it was ArcaneKnight and perm'd him _________________
NEXON Korea is awesome.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antithesis How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Sep 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Rape wrote: | We all know who posted the cp.
How about you not fuck with me. |
You must be hardcore figuring out an all lower case password. How about you not be such a faggot and figure out you have no skill at all. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ColdFireF40 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 Aug 2008 Posts: 261 Location: I love cocks.
|
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Antithesis wrote: | | Rape wrote: | We all know who posted the cp.
How about you not fuck with me. |
You must be hardcore figuring out an all lower case password. How about you not be such a faggot and figure out you have no skill at all. | I didn't even figure it out. But I'm not telling you who told me. _________________
I love cocks. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antithesis How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Sep 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Rape wrote: | | Antithesis wrote: | | Rape wrote: | We all know who posted the cp.
How about you not fuck with me. |
You must be hardcore figuring out an all lower case password. How about you not be such a faggot and figure out you have no skill at all. | I didn't even figure it out. But I'm not telling you who told me. |
Even better, now I know its a person who gave it away. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ColdFireF40 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 Aug 2008 Posts: 261 Location: I love cocks.
|
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Antithesis wrote: | | Rape wrote: | | Antithesis wrote: | | Rape wrote: | We all know who posted the cp.
How about you not fuck with me. |
You must be hardcore figuring out an all lower case password. How about you not be such a faggot and figure out you have no skill at all. | I didn't even figure it out. But I'm not telling you who told me. |
Even better, now I know its a person who gave it away. | The person that told me it said he guessed it easily. I didn't even do anything on the account, Just posted the info. _________________
I love cocks. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Antithesis How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Sep 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Rape wrote: | | Antithesis wrote: | | Rape wrote: | | Antithesis wrote: | | Rape wrote: | We all know who posted the cp.
How about you not fuck with me. |
You must be hardcore figuring out an all lower case password. How about you not be such a faggot and figure out you have no skill at all. | I didn't even figure it out. But I'm not telling you who told me. |
Even better, now I know its a person who gave it away. | The person that told me it said he guessed it easily. I didn't even do anything on the account, Just posted the info. |
He couldnt have guessed it, passwords dont work like that. Ill just be sure to strengthen my passwords and keep them on par with my personal passwords. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|