| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:55 pm Post subject: In Soviet Russia Box Epics you! |
|
|
Listened to this for about 6 hours now.
http://sovietrussia.org/f/src/epic_box.swf
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
For 6 hours, When I take off my headphones, I still here it. =\
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Doubt it.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
o.o
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ImBored wrote: | | Epic Box is weird. |
You're weird for thinking that!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trigger Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Dec 2007 Posts: 23
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| krazedkat wrote: | | ImBored wrote: | | Epic Box is weird. |
You're weird for thinking that! |
And you fail at math.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Trigger wrote: | | krazedkat wrote: | | ImBored wrote: | | Epic Box is weird. |
You're weird for thinking that! |
And you fail at math. |
And you fail at life.
ps. I don't fail at math, I pass in the 90s
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gavin wrote: | | krazedkat wrote: | | Trigger wrote: | | krazedkat wrote: | | ImBored wrote: | | Epic Box is weird. |
You're weird for thinking that! |
And you fail at math. |
And you fail at life.
ps. I don't fail at math, I pass in the 90s |
Than again you aren't the best in English now are we? |
Seems you're the same. Bolded words make this a stupid sentence.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
@gavin: lol nice sentence . Ya I am I just don't take time on the forum to post properly. I get 90s in every subject
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trigger Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Dec 2007 Posts: 23
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| krazedkat wrote: | @gavin: lol nice sentence . Ya I am I just don't take time on the forum to post properly. I get 90s in every subject  |
School work doesn't prove your intelligence, it proves your work ethic.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| and in my case intellgence dumbass. U r retarded. School marks show not only work ethic but INTELLIGENCE....
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trigger Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Dec 2007 Posts: 23
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| krazedkat wrote: | | and in my case intellgence dumbass. U r retarded. School marks show not only work ethic but INTELLIGENCE.... |
No. If school required intelligence they wouldn't require athletes to have good grades to be on the team.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
krazedkat I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 2255 Location: Hell, Norway
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| wow your really a fuckface rn't you
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Trigger wrote: | | krazedkat wrote: | | and in my case intellgence dumbass. U r retarded. School marks show not only work ethic but INTELLIGENCE.... |
No. If school required intelligence they wouldn't require athletes to have good grades to be on the team. |
Low marks are generally linked to stupid people.
High marks are generally linked to intelligent people.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trigger Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Dec 2007 Posts: 23
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| wovvomgwow wrote: | | Trigger wrote: | | krazedkat wrote: | | and in my case intellgence dumbass. U r retarded. School marks show not only work ethic but INTELLIGENCE.... |
No. If school required intelligence they wouldn't require athletes to have good grades to be on the team. |
Low marks are generally linked to stupid people.
High marks are generally linked to intelligent people. |
Generally, but that doesn't make it fact. There are plenty of morons that get straight As. Take KrazedKat for example.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|