Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


In Soviet Russia Box Epics you!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: In Soviet Russia Box Epics you! Reply with quote

Listened to this for about 6 hours now.

http://sovietrussia.org/f/src/epic_box.swf

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For 6 hours, When I take off my headphones, I still here it. =\
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doubt it.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o.o
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
krazedkat
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 2255
Location: Hell, Norway

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ImBored wrote:
Epic Box is weird.

You're weird for thinking that!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trigger
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krazedkat wrote:
ImBored wrote:
Epic Box is weird.

You're weird for thinking that!


And you fail at math.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
krazedkat
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 2255
Location: Hell, Norway

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trigger wrote:
krazedkat wrote:
ImBored wrote:
Epic Box is weird.

You're weird for thinking that!


And you fail at math.


And you fail at life.

ps. I don't fail at math, I pass in the 90s
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gavin wrote:
krazedkat wrote:
Trigger wrote:
krazedkat wrote:
ImBored wrote:
Epic Box is weird.

You're weird for thinking that!


And you fail at math.


And you fail at life.

ps. I don't fail at math, I pass in the 90s

Than again you aren't the best in English now are we?


Seems you're the same. Bolded words make this a stupid sentence.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
krazedkat
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 2255
Location: Hell, Norway

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@gavin: lol nice sentence Razz. Ya I am I just don't take time on the forum to post properly. I get 90s in every subject Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trigger
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krazedkat wrote:
@gavin: lol nice sentence Razz. Ya I am I just don't take time on the forum to post properly. I get 90s in every subject Very Happy


School work doesn't prove your intelligence, it proves your work ethic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
krazedkat
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 2255
Location: Hell, Norway

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and in my case intellgence dumbass. U r retarded. School marks show not only work ethic but INTELLIGENCE....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trigger
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krazedkat wrote:
and in my case intellgence dumbass. U r retarded. School marks show not only work ethic but INTELLIGENCE....


No. If school required intelligence they wouldn't require athletes to have good grades to be on the team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
krazedkat
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 2255
Location: Hell, Norway

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow your really a fuckface rn't you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prince charming
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trigger wrote:
krazedkat wrote:
and in my case intellgence dumbass. U r retarded. School marks show not only work ethic but INTELLIGENCE....


No. If school required intelligence they wouldn't require athletes to have good grades to be on the team.


Low marks are generally linked to stupid people.

High marks are generally linked to intelligent people.

_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trigger
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wovvomgwow wrote:
Trigger wrote:
krazedkat wrote:
and in my case intellgence dumbass. U r retarded. School marks show not only work ethic but INTELLIGENCE....


No. If school required intelligence they wouldn't require athletes to have good grades to be on the team.


Low marks are generally linked to stupid people.

High marks are generally linked to intelligent people.


Generally, but that doesn't make it fact. There are plenty of morons that get straight As. Take KrazedKat for example.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites