Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


i dint do it.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sponge
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 1

Joined: 07 Nov 2006
Posts: 6009

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: i dint do it. Reply with quote

no mods can.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: i dint do it. Reply with quote

sponge wrote:
no mods can.


DB can. He changed my sig pic to that fat kid with the alf shirt. Except the shirt said "I fucked Link's mom".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crapulence
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your grammar went wrong.
You lie.

_________________
I am h4ckz0r.

My original home made porn:

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2496226#2496226
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sponge
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 1

Joined: 07 Nov 2006
Posts: 6009

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crapulence wrote:
Your grammar went wrong.
You lie.
fuck off. It's spelling fyi.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crapulence
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sponge wrote:
Crapulence wrote:
Your grammar went wrong.
You lie.
fuck off. It's spelling fyi.


'i dint do it'

That's not punctuation nor spelling, it's grammar.

Not that my English is perfect either...just stating a point.

_________________
I am h4ckz0r.

My original home made porn:

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2496226#2496226
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sponge
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 1

Joined: 07 Nov 2006
Posts: 6009

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't do it. Apostrophe, and missing a d. Now tell me thats not punctuation/spelling. Rolling Eyes lrn2definition.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crapulence
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sponge wrote:
I didn't do it. Apostrophe, and missing a d. Now tell me thats not punctuation/spelling. Rolling Eyes lrn2definition.

You missed out a couple of letters.

Fine, grammar, spelling & punctuation.
Whatever.

_________________
I am h4ckz0r.

My original home made porn:

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2496226#2496226
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SGL
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 04 May 2007
Posts: 758

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crapulence wrote:
sponge wrote:
I didn't do it. Apostrophe, and missing a d. Now tell me thats not punctuation/spelling. Rolling Eyes lrn2definition.

You missed out a couple of letters.

Fine, grammar, spelling & punctuation.
Whatever.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

_________________
I'm SirGodlike
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites