| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
sponge I'm a spammer
Reputation: 1
Joined: 07 Nov 2006 Posts: 6009
|
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:06 pm Post subject: i dint do it. |
|
|
no mods can.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:07 pm Post subject: Re: i dint do it. |
|
|
| sponge wrote: | | no mods can. |
DB can. He changed my sig pic to that fat kid with the alf shirt. Except the shirt said "I fucked Link's mom".
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Crapulence How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Your grammar went wrong.
You lie.
_________________
I am h4ckz0r.
My original home made porn:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2496226#2496226 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge I'm a spammer
Reputation: 1
Joined: 07 Nov 2006 Posts: 6009
|
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Crapulence wrote: | Your grammar went wrong.
You lie. | fuck off. It's spelling fyi.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Crapulence How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| sponge wrote: | | Crapulence wrote: | Your grammar went wrong.
You lie. | fuck off. It's spelling fyi. |
'i dint do it'
That's not punctuation nor spelling, it's grammar.
Not that my English is perfect either...just stating a point.
_________________
I am h4ckz0r.
My original home made porn:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2496226#2496226 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge I'm a spammer
Reputation: 1
Joined: 07 Nov 2006 Posts: 6009
|
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I didn't do it. Apostrophe, and missing a d. Now tell me thats not punctuation/spelling. lrn2definition.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Crapulence How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 0
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SGL Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 04 May 2007 Posts: 758
|
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Crapulence wrote: | | sponge wrote: | I didn't do it. Apostrophe, and missing a d. Now tell me thats not punctuation/spelling. lrn2definition. |
You missed out a couple of letters.
Fine, grammar, spelling & punctuation.
Whatever. |
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
_________________
I'm SirGodlike
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|