Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Club live

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Negima
I post too much
Reputation: 6

Joined: 22 May 2007
Posts: 2221

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Club live Reply with quote

I remember like 7 months a go they had the thing called nuke where you could get like 20k points in about 5 min. Well, I order a shit load of things and I never got them, but today a headset I ordered arrived. I ordered about 5 zunes and a lot of other things. Did anyone else get there stuff?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
•Music•
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 486
Location: In a box...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL me too yesterday and then today i got a shirt roflcopter. but yeah i made a post about this too lol i wonder if we will get zunes
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah nope, nothing yet damn it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
•Music•
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 486
Location: In a box...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just looked the date i ordered the shirt and headset and lots of other stuff was 7/21/07, can't wait to see what i get tomorrow
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I get some shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never actually gone in that place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Makaveli
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 30 Jun 2007
Posts: 117
Location: New York

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered an xbox 360 controller which I got about two weeks after.. and same thing with me- I got my headset like 4-5 months late
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blood_storm
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Jun 2007
Posts: 108

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a shirt a couple days ago then 4 more two days later =P and the order was supposed to come in 03/19/07 lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
7/10/2007     Microsoft Zune     20,000


Please, oh please
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Makaveli
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 30 Jun 2007
Posts: 117
Location: New York

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Code:
7/10/2007     Microsoft Zune     20,000


Please, oh please
I don't think that zunes coming..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites