| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Negima I post too much
Reputation: 6
Joined: 22 May 2007 Posts: 2221
|
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:06 pm Post subject: Club live |
|
|
| I remember like 7 months a go they had the thing called nuke where you could get like 20k points in about 5 min. Well, I order a shit load of things and I never got them, but today a headset I ordered arrived. I ordered about 5 zunes and a lot of other things. Did anyone else get there stuff? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
•Music• Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Mar 2007 Posts: 486 Location: In a box...
|
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
LOL me too yesterday and then today i got a shirt roflcopter. but yeah i made a post about this too lol i wonder if we will get zunes _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ah nope, nothing yet damn it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
•Music• Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Mar 2007 Posts: 486 Location: In a box...
|
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I just looked the date i ordered the shirt and headset and lots of other stuff was 7/21/07, can't wait to see what i get tomorrow _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I hope I get some shit. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I've never actually gone in that place. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Makaveli Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Jun 2007 Posts: 117 Location: New York
|
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I ordered an xbox 360 controller which I got about two weeks after.. and same thing with me- I got my headset like 4-5 months late _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
blood_storm Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 Jun 2007 Posts: 108
|
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I got a shirt a couple days ago then 4 more two days later =P and the order was supposed to come in 03/19/07 lol _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Code: | | 7/10/2007 Microsoft Zune 20,000 |
Please, oh please |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Makaveli Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Jun 2007 Posts: 117 Location: New York
|
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| HackOtaku wrote: | | Code: | | 7/10/2007 Microsoft Zune 20,000 |
Please, oh please | I don't think that zunes coming.. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|