| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
NuclearPowered Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Dec 2007 Posts: 345
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:17 am Post subject: I'm back |
|
|
Hi guys
some shithole banned all my accounts when I decided to come back
some of you may still remember me as Nuclear898
just came to say hi |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lucky7 Cheater
Reputation: 3
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 33 Location: Hilarious Attic
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:17 am Post subject: |
|
|
Noone cares. Noone likes you. GTFO. _________________
| The Internet wrote: | | Oddly enough, my Crest� toothpaste is telling me to kill my family. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NuclearPowered Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Dec 2007 Posts: 345
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
Good old CEF spammer dickfaces, Ive missed you all  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Microsoft Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 Posts: 730 Location: O-('-'Q)
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
quick shove him in a fat guys asss _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lucky7 Cheater
Reputation: 3
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 33 Location: Hilarious Attic
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
| NuclearPowered wrote: | Good old CEF spammer dickfaces, Ive missed you all  |
How would you know? Looking at your post count and the way you've been acting, I doubt you were ever here that long, and even if you were, I bet you were one of those annoying little faggots that try to troll people, but fail when they get banned and have no clue how to get back. (Which is very simple to do).
Random spam has changed. _________________
| The Internet wrote: | | Oddly enough, my Crest� toothpaste is telling me to kill my family. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NuclearPowered Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Dec 2007 Posts: 345
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Shut up dickface, like I said my old account was Nuclear898 you blind fucktard, look it up in the members list, its banned permanently and I had over about 1500 posts if my memory hasnt been fucked up by your stupidiness yet. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Microsoft Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 Posts: 730 Location: O-('-'Q)
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
and thats why we dont remember you _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lucky7 Cheater
Reputation: 3
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 33 Location: Hilarious Attic
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
| NuclearPowered wrote: | | Shut up dickface, like I said my old account was Nuclear898 you blind fucktard, look it up in the members list, its banned permanently and I had over about 1500 posts if my memory hasnt been fucked up by your stupidiness yet. |
So, you probably never saw me here before, yet you blidnly assume i'm an idiot and/or blind, whilst calling me some of the stupidest insults i've ever heard. I don't care how many posts you have, if this was how you acted on your old account, then you must not've been a good member to boot. _________________
| The Internet wrote: | | Oddly enough, my Crest� toothpaste is telling me to kill my family. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NuclearPowered Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Dec 2007 Posts: 345
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
This is how I act in Random Spam because people like you act that way to me.
I merely state I returned to the forums, you immediatly start shitting at me so why the fuck would you think I'd go act nicely towards you afterwards? Go study some civil society. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lucky7 Cheater
Reputation: 3
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 33 Location: Hilarious Attic
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
| NuclearPowered wrote: | This is how I act in Random Spam because people like you act that way to me.
I merely state I returned to the forums, you immediatly start shitting at me so why the fuck would you think I'd go act nicely towards you afterwards? Go study some civil society. |
No, not really, I posted a few topics, and you responding with things like 'That's what your mom said last night' and 'he's not even nearly over 16 cm'. If you're really that ignorant as to forget that you just told me that, well, then you're stupider then you look. _________________
| The Internet wrote: | | Oddly enough, my Crest� toothpaste is telling me to kill my family. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NuclearPowered Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Dec 2007 Posts: 345
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Hmm shit you just owned me there, I admit |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jogfattyjog12345 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 Posts: 8
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
No one cares that i like pizza? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|