Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I'm back

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NuclearPowered
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 345

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: I'm back Reply with quote

Hi guys

some shithole banned all my accounts when I decided to come back

some of you may still remember me as Nuclear898

just came to say hi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lucky7
Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 33
Location: Hilarious Attic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


Noone cares. Noone likes you. GTFO.

_________________
The Internet wrote:
Oddly enough, my Crest� toothpaste is telling me to kill my family.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
NuclearPowered
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 345

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good old CEF spammer dickfaces, Ive missed you all Crying or Very sad Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Microsoft
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Dec 2007
Posts: 730
Location: O-('-'Q)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quick shove him in a fat guys asss
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucky7
Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 33
Location: Hilarious Attic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NuclearPowered wrote:
Good old CEF spammer dickfaces, Ive missed you all Crying or Very sad Very Happy


How would you know? Looking at your post count and the way you've been acting, I doubt you were ever here that long, and even if you were, I bet you were one of those annoying little faggots that try to troll people, but fail when they get banned and have no clue how to get back. (Which is very simple to do).
Random spam has changed.

_________________
The Internet wrote:
Oddly enough, my Crest� toothpaste is telling me to kill my family.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
NuclearPowered
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 345

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shut up dickface, like I said my old account was Nuclear898 you blind fucktard, look it up in the members list, its banned permanently and I had over about 1500 posts if my memory hasnt been fucked up by your stupidiness yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Microsoft
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Dec 2007
Posts: 730
Location: O-('-'Q)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and thats why we dont remember you
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucky7
Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 33
Location: Hilarious Attic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NuclearPowered wrote:
Shut up dickface, like I said my old account was Nuclear898 you blind fucktard, look it up in the members list, its banned permanently and I had over about 1500 posts if my memory hasnt been fucked up by your stupidiness yet.


So, you probably never saw me here before, yet you blidnly assume i'm an idiot and/or blind, whilst calling me some of the stupidest insults i've ever heard. I don't care how many posts you have, if this was how you acted on your old account, then you must not've been a good member to boot.

_________________
The Internet wrote:
Oddly enough, my Crest� toothpaste is telling me to kill my family.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
NuclearPowered
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 345

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is how I act in Random Spam because people like you act that way to me.

I merely state I returned to the forums, you immediatly start shitting at me so why the fuck would you think I'd go act nicely towards you afterwards? Go study some civil society.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lucky7
Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 33
Location: Hilarious Attic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NuclearPowered wrote:
This is how I act in Random Spam because people like you act that way to me.

I merely state I returned to the forums, you immediatly start shitting at me so why the fuck would you think I'd go act nicely towards you afterwards? Go study some civil society.


No, not really, I posted a few topics, and you responding with things like 'That's what your mom said last night' and 'he's not even nearly over 16 cm'. If you're really that ignorant as to forget that you just told me that, well, then you're stupider then you look.

_________________
The Internet wrote:
Oddly enough, my Crest� toothpaste is telling me to kill my family.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
NuclearPowered
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 345

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm shit you just owned me there, I admit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jogfattyjog12345
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Dec 2007
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one cares that i like pizza?
_________________
"If somthing is hard it's not worth doing!"


visit my site www.freewebs.com/himheartogram
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites