Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Reason why I stopped trying so hard:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Gavin
Moderator
Reputation: 114

Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 1069

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP is a faggot.

I got all my friends from /WR/
>Implying you had to be accepted because of your heritage to be accepted anywhere.

On the other hand I like everyone from /rsps/ and /gs/
I even had to select the people into /gs/ because I like them so god damn much; and they like me too because if they didn't they wouldn't put up with my constant flames to people. But sorry Benji, no one likes you; cry more bitch.



well.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  153.21 KB
 Viewed:  2088 Time(s)

well.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 180

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Memory serves right, you're 11.

As well as you pretty much came onto Random Spam with a sig saying that you loved hentai, and got banned a few times for posting it.


Picture of him.



And this made me lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benji wrote:
Stone wrote:
I know I've been nice to you.

Cryoma, right? In that case I love you.

Well that will be our little secret.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xanatos
I post too much
Warning
Reputation: 18

Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 2559
Location: US

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am think OP is troll/piggy/fatty/porky/[insert other lame insults]
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 180

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xanatos wrote:
I am think OP is troll/piggy/fatty/porky/[insert other lame insults]


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITT: Benji crying for attention to find his "true friends" in RS, finds none.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 180

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty wrote:
ITT: Benji crying for attention to find his "true friends" in RS, finds none.

This sums it up


/thread
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:
Memory serves right, you're 11.

As well as you pretty much came onto Random Spam with a sig saying that you loved hentai, and got banned a few times for posting it.


Picture of him.



And this made me lol.

I'm pretty sure it was Helios that posted hentai, I'm disgusted by it.
And yes, I am that person in the picture but I was 11/12 and haven't had my growing spurt yet. I'm almost 15 now, so cry more.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites