| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Gavin Moderator
Reputation: 114
Joined: 30 Apr 2007 Posts: 1069
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
OP is a faggot.
I got all my friends from /WR/
>Implying you had to be accepted because of your heritage to be accepted anywhere.
On the other hand I like everyone from /rsps/ and /gs/
I even had to select the people into /gs/ because I like them so god damn much; and they like me too because if they didn't they wouldn't put up with my constant flames to people. But sorry Benji, no one likes you; cry more bitch.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
153.21 KB |
| Viewed: |
2091 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Memory serves right, you're 11.
As well as you pretty much came onto Random Spam with a sig saying that you loved hentai, and got banned a few times for posting it.
Picture of him.
And this made me lol.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Benji wrote: | | Stone wrote: | | I know I've been nice to you. |
Cryoma, right? In that case I love you. |
Well that will be our little secret.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Xanatos I post too much
Reputation: 18
Joined: 06 May 2007 Posts: 2559 Location: US
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I am think OP is troll/piggy/fatty/porky/[insert other lame insults]
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Xanatos wrote: | | I am think OP is troll/piggy/fatty/porky/[insert other lame insults] |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ITT: Benji crying for attention to find his "true friends" in RS, finds none.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | ITT: Benji crying for attention to find his "true friends" in RS, finds none. |
This sums it up
/thread
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Michael wrote: | Memory serves right, you're 11.
As well as you pretty much came onto Random Spam with a sig saying that you loved hentai, and got banned a few times for posting it.
Picture of him.
And this made me lol. |
I'm pretty sure it was Helios that posted hentai, I'm disgusted by it.
And yes, I am that person in the picture but I was 11/12 and haven't had my growing spurt yet. I'm almost 15 now, so cry more.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|