Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


ITT: Love for alcohol
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.

Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected.


You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not.

Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here.
Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up.

I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick.
Thing is, he never said anything about it being because of his age. He's a fucking alcololic, I swear to God.

Ha, well I just don't like it when people try to seem superior to anyone else on the internet.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noodlez
<3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 744
Location: Hyrule

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.

Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected.


You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not.

Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here.
Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up.


/agree
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.

Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected.


You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not.

Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here.
Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up.

I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick.
Thing is, he never said anything about it being because of his age. He's a fucking alcololic, I swear to God.

Ha, well I just don't like it when people try to seem superior to anyone else on the internet.
He is right, actually. Beer may not be to your tastes but you've most likely only tasted shitty cider and lager. Try some more.. y'know.. good beers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.

Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected.


You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not.

Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here.
Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up.

I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick.
Thing is, he never said anything about it being because of his age. He's a fucking alcololic, I swear to God.

Ha, well I just don't like it when people try to seem superior to anyone else on the internet.
He is right, actually. Beer may not be to your tastes but you've most likely only tasted shitty cider and lager. Try some more.. y'know.. good beers.

True, I do not drink beer much. However, if I am going to be spending my money on alcohol it will be for some hard liquor. Also, I don't want you to think i'm arguing with you for the sake of arguing. I do respect you.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.

Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected.


You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not.

Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here.
Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up.

I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick.
Thing is, he never said anything about it being because of his age. He's a fucking alcololic, I swear to God.

Ha, well I just don't like it when people try to seem superior to anyone else on the internet.
He is right, actually. Beer may not be to your tastes but you've most likely only tasted shitty cider and lager. Try some more.. y'know.. good beers.

True, I do not drink beer much. However, if I am going to be spending my money on alcohol it will be for some hard liquor. Also, I don't want you to think i'm arguing with you for the sake of arguing. I do respect you.
Yeah don't think that Nathan doesn't do the same. He appreciates beer just as much as he appreciates his Stroh rum :3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.

Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected.


You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not.

Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here.
Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up.

I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick.
Thing is, he never said anything about it being because of his age. He's a fucking alcololic, I swear to God.

Ha, well I just don't like it when people try to seem superior to anyone else on the internet.
He is right, actually. Beer may not be to your tastes but you've most likely only tasted shitty cider and lager. Try some more.. y'know.. good beers.

True, I do not drink beer much. However, if I am going to be spending my money on alcohol it will be for some hard liquor. Also, I don't want you to think i'm arguing with you for the sake of arguing. I do respect you.
Yeah don't think that Nathan doesn't do the same. He appreciates beer just as much as he appreciates his Stroh rum :3

Anyways, how is your day going?

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.

Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected.


You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not.

Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here.
Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up.

I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick.
Thing is, he never said anything about it being because of his age. He's a fucking alcololic, I swear to God.

Ha, well I just don't like it when people try to seem superior to anyone else on the internet.
He is right, actually. Beer may not be to your tastes but you've most likely only tasted shitty cider and lager. Try some more.. y'know.. good beers.

True, I do not drink beer much. However, if I am going to be spending my money on alcohol it will be for some hard liquor. Also, I don't want you to think i'm arguing with you for the sake of arguing. I do respect you.
Yeah don't think that Nathan doesn't do the same. He appreciates beer just as much as he appreciates his Stroh rum :3

Anyways, how is your day going?
Shit. 3 chicks came onto me last night and 2 are chatting me up on facebook. Probs going to see them and a few more that like me tonight when I go out (very soon) speaking of which one of the ones that came onto me just signed onto MSN as I was typing this and said 'hey sexy'. Fuck sake go away.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you might have an interesting night.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
Sounds like you might have an interesting night.
More like a bitchy one. OMG WHY YOU BEIN' A DICK I REELY LYK UUU ;-;-;-;-;
FUCKING SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
Sounds like you might have an interesting night.
More like a bitchy one. OMG WHY YOU BEIN' A DICK I REELY LYK UUU ;-;-;-;-;
FUCKING SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH

:\

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol connor, treat dem bitches with some respecta.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mc Nuggets wrote:
Lol connor, treat dem bitches with some respecta.
Not when I've told them nicely about 300 times and they still nag at me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mc Nuggets wrote:
Last time i was out, i drank far far too much, ended up puking in my mates plant pot.


someone needed to water the plants.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty wrote:
Mc Nuggets wrote:
Last time i was out, i drank far far too much, ended up puking in my mates plant pot.


someone needed to water the plants.
It's what happens when you drink really cheap crappy beer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites