 |
Cheat Engine The Official Site of Cheat Engine
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected. |
You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not. |
Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here. | Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up. |
I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick. | Thing is, he never said anything about it being because of his age. He's a fucking alcololic, I swear to God. |
Ha, well I just don't like it when people try to seem superior to anyone else on the internet.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected. |
You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not. |
Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here. | Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up. |
/agree
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected. |
You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not. |
Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here. | Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up. |
I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick. | Thing is, he never said anything about it being because of his age. He's a fucking alcololic, I swear to God. |
Ha, well I just don't like it when people try to seem superior to anyone else on the internet. | He is right, actually. Beer may not be to your tastes but you've most likely only tasted shitty cider and lager. Try some more.. y'know.. good beers.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected. |
You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not. |
Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here. | Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up. |
I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick. | Thing is, he never said anything about it being because of his age. He's a fucking alcololic, I swear to God. |
Ha, well I just don't like it when people try to seem superior to anyone else on the internet. | He is right, actually. Beer may not be to your tastes but you've most likely only tasted shitty cider and lager. Try some more.. y'know.. good beers. |
True, I do not drink beer much. However, if I am going to be spending my money on alcohol it will be for some hard liquor. Also, I don't want you to think i'm arguing with you for the sake of arguing. I do respect you.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected. |
You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not. |
Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here. | Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up. |
I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick. | Thing is, he never said anything about it being because of his age. He's a fucking alcololic, I swear to God. |
Ha, well I just don't like it when people try to seem superior to anyone else on the internet. | He is right, actually. Beer may not be to your tastes but you've most likely only tasted shitty cider and lager. Try some more.. y'know.. good beers. |
True, I do not drink beer much. However, if I am going to be spending my money on alcohol it will be for some hard liquor. Also, I don't want you to think i'm arguing with you for the sake of arguing. I do respect you. | Yeah don't think that Nathan doesn't do the same. He appreciates beer just as much as he appreciates his Stroh rum :3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected. |
You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not. |
Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here. | Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up. |
I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick. | Thing is, he never said anything about it being because of his age. He's a fucking alcololic, I swear to God. |
Ha, well I just don't like it when people try to seem superior to anyone else on the internet. | He is right, actually. Beer may not be to your tastes but you've most likely only tasted shitty cider and lager. Try some more.. y'know.. good beers. |
True, I do not drink beer much. However, if I am going to be spending my money on alcohol it will be for some hard liquor. Also, I don't want you to think i'm arguing with you for the sake of arguing. I do respect you. | Yeah don't think that Nathan doesn't do the same. He appreciates beer just as much as he appreciates his Stroh rum :3 |
Anyways, how is your day going?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected. |
You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not. |
Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here. | Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up. |
I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick. | Thing is, he never said anything about it being because of his age. He's a fucking alcololic, I swear to God. |
Ha, well I just don't like it when people try to seem superior to anyone else on the internet. | He is right, actually. Beer may not be to your tastes but you've most likely only tasted shitty cider and lager. Try some more.. y'know.. good beers. |
True, I do not drink beer much. However, if I am going to be spending my money on alcohol it will be for some hard liquor. Also, I don't want you to think i'm arguing with you for the sake of arguing. I do respect you. | Yeah don't think that Nathan doesn't do the same. He appreciates beer just as much as he appreciates his Stroh rum :3 |
Anyways, how is your day going? | Shit. 3 chicks came onto me last night and 2 are chatting me up on facebook. Probs going to see them and a few more that like me tonight when I go out (very soon) speaking of which one of the ones that came onto me just signed onto MSN as I was typing this and said 'hey sexy'. Fuck sake go away.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Sounds like you might have an interesting night.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Pengy wrote: | | Sounds like you might have an interesting night. | More like a bitchy one. OMG WHY YOU BEIN' A DICK I REELY LYK UUU ;-;-;-;-;
FUCKING SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | Sounds like you might have an interesting night. | More like a bitchy one. OMG WHY YOU BEIN' A DICK I REELY LYK UUU ;-;-;-;-;
FUCKING SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH |
:\
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Lol connor, treat dem bitches with some respecta.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Mc Nuggets wrote: | | Lol connor, treat dem bitches with some respecta. | Not when I've told them nicely about 300 times and they still nag at me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Mc Nuggets wrote: | | Last time i was out, i drank far far too much, ended up puking in my mates plant pot. |
someone needed to water the plants.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Mc Nuggets wrote: | | Last time i was out, i drank far far too much, ended up puking in my mates plant pot. |
someone needed to water the plants. | It's what happens when you drink really cheap crappy beer.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
|