| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| (dib1500) wrote: | | Evil_Intentions wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | I wish there was a multiplayer for it though D:. |
what, why? |
I just think it would be cool if they added a sort of zombie mode like feature to the game. Working as a team. | Shut up
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I can see what you mean by adding multiplayer, but the way you describe it is shitty, it could just be the normal game, except you go through with a partner in co-op, any game can benefit from this, and any game should have a feature added where you can play through normally, but co-op, even if it isn't designed to, it could still be fun. eg: syngery for half life
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Evil_Intentions Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 07 Jan 2010 Posts: 214
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| (dib1500) wrote: | | Evil_Intentions wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | I wish there was a multiplayer for it though D:. |
what, why? |
I just think it would be cool if they added a sort of zombie mode like feature to the game. Working as a team. |
You're just being a fucktard now.
Brolock, +1 on that.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Evil_Intentions wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | Evil_Intentions wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | I wish there was a multiplayer for it though D:. |
what, why? |
I just think it would be cool if they added a sort of zombie mode like feature to the game. Working as a team. |
You're just being a fucktard now.
Brolock, +1 on that. |
No need to get your damn panties in a bunch. I'll do a better job next time you fucking prick.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|