Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Playing Metro 2033
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
I wish there was a multiplayer for it though D:.


what, why?


I just think it would be cool if they added a sort of zombie mode like feature to the game. Working as a team.
Shut up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see what you mean by adding multiplayer, but the way you describe it is shitty, it could just be the normal game, except you go through with a partner in co-op, any game can benefit from this, and any game should have a feature added where you can play through normally, but co-op, even if it isn't designed to, it could still be fun. eg: syngery for half life
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
I wish there was a multiplayer for it though D:.


what, why?


I just think it would be cool if they added a sort of zombie mode like feature to the game. Working as a team.


You're just being a fucktard now.

Brolock, +1 on that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
I wish there was a multiplayer for it though D:.


what, why?


I just think it would be cool if they added a sort of zombie mode like feature to the game. Working as a team.


You're just being a fucktard now.

Brolock, +1 on that.


No need to get your damn panties in a bunch. I'll do a better job next time you fucking prick.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites