 |
Cheat Engine The Official Site of Cheat Engine
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| (dib1500) wrote: | | konr wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Just a heads up I only like Sci-fi and fantasy sorta stuff. |
I must say, I'm not a book worm, but I think this is a very good book. If you may just give it a try when you need some time to kill, read this. Hope it changes your perspective on what type of books you like to read. | I've read plenty of books like that, I still have to take English/Literature courses in school... they just don't do it for me, I need something to build my imagination. |
Send me the top 5 books that are the best in your opinion that are related to the one I posted. I would be glad to read them. | I don't think he cares, mate. |
Konor... if I met you in real life, I would make you lick my balls. | That's illegal, you're like 10.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | konr wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Just a heads up I only like Sci-fi and fantasy sorta stuff. |
I must say, I'm not a book worm, but I think this is a very good book. If you may just give it a try when you need some time to kill, read this. Hope it changes your perspective on what type of books you like to read. | I've read plenty of books like that, I still have to take English/Literature courses in school... they just don't do it for me, I need something to build my imagination. |
Send me the top 5 books that are the best in your opinion that are related to the one I posted. I would be glad to read them. | I don't think he cares, mate. |
Konor... if I met you in real life, I would make you lick my balls. | That's illegal, you're like 10. |
15 dumbass.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| (dib1500) wrote: | | konr wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | konr wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Just a heads up I only like Sci-fi and fantasy sorta stuff. |
I must say, I'm not a book worm, but I think this is a very good book. If you may just give it a try when you need some time to kill, read this. Hope it changes your perspective on what type of books you like to read. | I've read plenty of books like that, I still have to take English/Literature courses in school... they just don't do it for me, I need something to build my imagination. |
Send me the top 5 books that are the best in your opinion that are related to the one I posted. I would be glad to read them. | I don't think he cares, mate. |
Konor... if I met you in real life, I would make you lick my balls. | That's illegal, you're like 10. |
15 dumbass. | Uh oh, we have a badass here.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saucy. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 42
Joined: 19 May 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| (dib1500) wrote: | | konr wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | konr wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Just a heads up I only like Sci-fi and fantasy sorta stuff. |
I must say, I'm not a book worm, but I think this is a very good book. If you may just give it a try when you need some time to kill, read this. Hope it changes your perspective on what type of books you like to read. | I've read plenty of books like that, I still have to take English/Literature courses in school... they just don't do it for me, I need something to build my imagination. |
Send me the top 5 books that are the best in your opinion that are related to the one I posted. I would be glad to read them. | I don't think he cares, mate. |
Konor... if I met you in real life, I would make you lick my balls. | That's illegal, you're like 10. |
15 dumbass. |
You look like you're 10, you act like you're 10.
If you're 15, you have my sympathy.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| (dib1500) wrote: | | konr wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | konr wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Just a heads up I only like Sci-fi and fantasy sorta stuff. |
I must say, I'm not a book worm, but I think this is a very good book. If you may just give it a try when you need some time to kill, read this. Hope it changes your perspective on what type of books you like to read. | I've read plenty of books like that, I still have to take English/Literature courses in school... they just don't do it for me, I need something to build my imagination. |
Send me the top 5 books that are the best in your opinion that are related to the one I posted. I would be glad to read them. | I don't think he cares, mate. |
Konor... if I met you in real life, I would make you lick my balls. | That's illegal, you're like 10. |
15 dumbass. | HAHAHAHAHA
TECHNICALLY IM 16 AND THREE QUARTERS
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| The Dark Tower series by Stephen King. Serious good read if you're into science fantasy/western/horror titles.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:23 am Post subject: |
|
|
I'd suggest Enders Game, though I would be pretty surprised if you have not read it. Greek epics (or any epic for that matter) always are a good source for ideas. Dantes inferno is okay, it may be too dry for your taste however. If say the Forgotten Realms series are good, and are pretty popular as far as fantasy goes. Sci-fi wise, the dune novels are a classic epic that pretty much set the bar. Old Man Wars are supposedly good (recieves generally good reviews, and I believe one of the books won a Hugo award). Anathem and Asimovs Foundations are hard sci-fi, and also a good read. Though hard sci-fi can sometimes be tedious, the exactitude it tends to employ (well, realism as far as realism goes with sci-fi) tends to really get the creative juices flowing. Also, cyberpunk and steampunk are other great generes (Cheries Priests Dreadnought for steampunk). The best thing I can really recommend is not taking advice, no two have the exact same taste. Simply go to your local library and wander around their sci-fi fantasy section until something catches your eye.
P.S.:
Vorkosigan Saga
Cosmonaut Keep
Singularity Sky
Ilium
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Iron Sunrise
Spin by Robert Charles Wilson
The Wheel of Time series
It may also be better to fameliarize yourself with the names of different sub-genres as it may help you better pinpoint things of interest: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genres
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| asciicat wrote: | read
the girl with the dragon tattoo | after that read
the girl who played with fire
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
|