Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


After a bunch of thinking, I've decided to start reading
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: This post has 2 review(s) Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Just a heads up I only like Sci-fi and fantasy sorta stuff.


I must say, I'm not a book worm, but I think this is a very good book. If you may just give it a try when you need some time to kill, read this. Hope it changes your perspective on what type of books you like to read.
I've read plenty of books like that, I still have to take English/Literature courses in school... they just don't do it for me, I need something to build my imagination.


Send me the top 5 books that are the best in your opinion that are related to the one I posted. I would be glad to read them.
I don't think he cares, mate.


Konor... if I met you in real life, I would make you lick my balls.
That's illegal, you're like 10.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Just a heads up I only like Sci-fi and fantasy sorta stuff.


I must say, I'm not a book worm, but I think this is a very good book. If you may just give it a try when you need some time to kill, read this. Hope it changes your perspective on what type of books you like to read.
I've read plenty of books like that, I still have to take English/Literature courses in school... they just don't do it for me, I need something to build my imagination.


Send me the top 5 books that are the best in your opinion that are related to the one I posted. I would be glad to read them.
I don't think he cares, mate.




Konor... if I met you in real life, I would make you lick my balls.
That's illegal, you're like 10.


15 dumbass.
Back to top
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Just a heads up I only like Sci-fi and fantasy sorta stuff.


I must say, I'm not a book worm, but I think this is a very good book. If you may just give it a try when you need some time to kill, read this. Hope it changes your perspective on what type of books you like to read.
I've read plenty of books like that, I still have to take English/Literature courses in school... they just don't do it for me, I need something to build my imagination.


Send me the top 5 books that are the best in your opinion that are related to the one I posted. I would be glad to read them.
I don't think he cares, mate.




Konor... if I met you in real life, I would make you lick my balls.
That's illegal, you're like 10.


15 dumbass.
Uh oh, we have a badass here.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Saucy.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 42

Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Just a heads up I only like Sci-fi and fantasy sorta stuff.


I must say, I'm not a book worm, but I think this is a very good book. If you may just give it a try when you need some time to kill, read this. Hope it changes your perspective on what type of books you like to read.
I've read plenty of books like that, I still have to take English/Literature courses in school... they just don't do it for me, I need something to build my imagination.


Send me the top 5 books that are the best in your opinion that are related to the one I posted. I would be glad to read them.
I don't think he cares, mate.




Konor... if I met you in real life, I would make you lick my balls.
That's illegal, you're like 10.


15 dumbass.

You look like you're 10, you act like you're 10.
If you're 15, you have my sympathy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Just a heads up I only like Sci-fi and fantasy sorta stuff.


I must say, I'm not a book worm, but I think this is a very good book. If you may just give it a try when you need some time to kill, read this. Hope it changes your perspective on what type of books you like to read.
I've read plenty of books like that, I still have to take English/Literature courses in school... they just don't do it for me, I need something to build my imagination.


Send me the top 5 books that are the best in your opinion that are related to the one I posted. I would be glad to read them.
I don't think he cares, mate.




Konor... if I met you in real life, I would make you lick my balls.
That's illegal, you're like 10.


15 dumbass.
HAHAHAHAHA

TECHNICALLY IM 16 AND THREE QUARTERS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Just a heads up I only like Sci-fi and fantasy sorta stuff.


I must say, I'm not a book worm, but I think this is a very good book. If you may just give it a try when you need some time to kill, read this. Hope it changes your perspective on what type of books you like to read.
I've read plenty of books like that, I still have to take English/Literature courses in school... they just don't do it for me, I need something to build my imagination.

The books I recommended are really good btw. and they're fantasy.


_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
emil
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dark Tower series by Stephen King. Serious good read if you're into science fantasy/western/horror titles.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd suggest Enders Game, though I would be pretty surprised if you have not read it. Greek epics (or any epic for that matter) always are a good source for ideas. Dantes inferno is okay, it may be too dry for your taste however. If say the Forgotten Realms series are good, and are pretty popular as far as fantasy goes. Sci-fi wise, the dune novels are a classic epic that pretty much set the bar. Old Man Wars are supposedly good (recieves generally good reviews, and I believe one of the books won a Hugo award). Anathem and Asimovs Foundations are hard sci-fi, and also a good read. Though hard sci-fi can sometimes be tedious, the exactitude it tends to employ (well, realism as far as realism goes with sci-fi) tends to really get the creative juices flowing. Also, cyberpunk and steampunk are other great generes (Cheries Priests Dreadnought for steampunk). The best thing I can really recommend is not taking advice, no two have the exact same taste. Simply go to your local library and wander around their sci-fi fantasy section until something catches your eye.


P.S.:

Vorkosigan Saga
Cosmonaut Keep
Singularity Sky
Ilium
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Iron Sunrise
Spin by Robert Charles Wilson
The Wheel of Time series

It may also be better to fameliarize yourself with the names of different sub-genres as it may help you better pinpoint things of interest: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genres

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
read
the girl with the dragon tattoo
after that read
the girl who played with fire
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites