| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
GARCIE Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Nov 2006 Posts: 560
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | | Saric wrote: | | I'd rather stick with my own games full with faggotry, rather than jump on the giant bandwagon of others. |
>implying that once a game becomes mainstream it also becomes shit
Faggot. |
the same could be said about music
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AtheistCrusader Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 23 Sep 2006 Posts: 681
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Saric wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | | Saric wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | | Saric wrote: | | masterkert3° wrote: | | Saric wrote: | | I'd rather stick with my own games full with faggotry, rather than jump on the giant bandwagon of others. |
So.. Because 100000000000 people are playing 1 game, that's the reason you won't play it? |
It contributes to it. I'd rather stick with games that no one knows about. That, and, all this LoL and minecraft crap looks horrible to me. |
You don't deserve to play them.
Faggot. |
Insulting someone over voicing their opinion is just reinforcing my point that both games are full of faggots. |
Bro, don't get me started. Your opinion is so stupid that it should not be regarded. |
Yes, because your opinion is better than someone else's. |
Your opinion is just flawed.
Say you download a super awesome game that nobody knows about, you're like:" OH SHIT DIS AWSUM" then people find out about it, start playing it, what do you do, stop playing it because 100000 other people just started playing it?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saric Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 20 Jul 2008 Posts: 61 Location: Somewhere. Over teh rainbow.
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| masterkert3° wrote: | | Saric wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | | Saric wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | | Saric wrote: | | masterkert3° wrote: | | Saric wrote: | | I'd rather stick with my own games full with faggotry, rather than jump on the giant bandwagon of others. |
So.. Because 100000000000 people are playing 1 game, that's the reason you won't play it? |
It contributes to it. I'd rather stick with games that no one knows about. That, and, all this LoL and minecraft crap looks horrible to me. |
You don't deserve to play them.
Faggot. |
Insulting someone over voicing their opinion is just reinforcing my point that both games are full of faggots. |
Bro, don't get me started. Your opinion is so stupid that it should not be regarded. |
Yes, because your opinion is better than someone else's. |
Your opinion is just flawed.
Say you download a super awesome game that nobody knows about, you're like:" OH SHIT DIS AWSUM" then people find out about it, start playing it, what do you do, stop playing it because 100000 other people just started playing it? |
My point is, I don't like jumping on bandwagons. Furthermore, the majority of the games that I play, have absolutely no chance of becoming that mainstream.
I'd rather stick with smaller communities, rather than join a bigger one full of idiots who think they're cool.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
How is liking a popular game jumping on a bandwagon?
Idiot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I like LoL, and I also like minecraft. alot. But It's getting really popular fast.
Also, the reason I don't play LoL anymore is because the community is shit. I mean, I occasionally play with my friends, but I never play any ranked games or solo queue because I don't like playing with a whole bunch of clueless faggots that instead of trying to help each other, they like to go commando, rush towers, die, and then say it's your fault. Well, that and the fact that they never release any new maps and just a fuckton of champions.
If RS got together and all pooled into a queue, that would be loads of fun and I'd definitely do it.
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Minecraft is fucking awesome.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Rokurai wrote: | | Minecraft is fucking awesome. |
Yes it is sir.
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Sephiron wrote: | | Rokurai wrote: | | Minecraft is fucking awesome. |
Yes it is sir. |
Minecraft is fucking shit. What are you on about? Shitty graphics, shitty gameplay. I'd rather ShitScape to this.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Sephiron wrote: | I like LoL, and I also like minecraft. alot. But It's getting really popular fast.
Also, the reason I don't play LoL anymore is because the community is shit. I mean, I occasionally play with my friends, but I never play any ranked games or solo queue because I don't like playing with a whole bunch of clueless faggots that instead of trying to help each other, they like to go commando, rush towers, die, and then say it's your fault. Well, that and the fact that they never release any new maps and just a fuckton of champions.
If RS got together and all pooled into a queue, that would be loads of fun and I'd definitely do it. |
we could do a CEF inhouse practice game.. I think that would be fun.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | | Sephiron wrote: | | Rokurai wrote: | | Minecraft is fucking awesome. |
Yes it is sir. |
Minecraft is fucking shit. What are you on about? Shitty graphics, shitty gameplay. I'd rather ShitScape to this. |
That's your opinion. Since you hate it so much, you've obviously only played the free versions, which do have horrible gameplay. The in development version is fucking amazing. Then again, that's just mine and 34230 other peoples opinion. That is, for the people who bought the game. I'm sure at least half of the other 284870 people who play it enjoy it. You have to remember that that's in just a year.
EDIT: actually less than a year. He never started selling it until near the end of 2009.
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Sephiron wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | | Sephiron wrote: | | Rokurai wrote: | | Minecraft is fucking awesome. |
Yes it is sir. |
Minecraft is fucking shit. What are you on about? Shitty graphics, shitty gameplay. I'd rather ShitScape to this. |
That's your opinion. Since you hate it so much, you've obviously only played the free versions, which do have horrible gameplay. The in development version is fucking amazing. Then again, that's just mine and 34230 other peoples opinion. That is, for the people who bought the game. I'm sure at least half of the other 284870 people who play it enjoy it. You have to remember that that's in just a year.
EDIT: actually less than a year. He never started selling it until near the end of 2009. |
Bro, see my earlier posts in this thread. I own a copy of it and I was trollin'.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Sephiron wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | | Sephiron wrote: | | Rokurai wrote: | | Minecraft is fucking awesome. |
Yes it is sir. |
Minecraft is fucking shit. What are you on about? Shitty graphics, shitty gameplay. I'd rather ShitScape to this. |
That's your opinion. Since you hate it so much, you've obviously only played the free versions, which do have horrible gameplay. The in development version is fucking amazing. Then again, that's just mine and 34230 other peoples opinion. That is, for the people who bought the game. I'm sure at least half of the other 284870 people who play it enjoy it. You have to remember that that's in just a year.
EDIT: actually less than a year. He never started selling it until near the end of 2009. |
http://minecraft.net/stats.jsp
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
arguing
now this is what keeps Rs alive.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I used to browse RS mainly and 4chan on the sides.
Now it's the other way around. /v/ is better than RS, sorry afro american humans. /b/ is still shit though.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
151.33 KB |
| Viewed: |
2414 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|