Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Anyone else notice this?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GARCIE
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Nov 2006
Posts: 560

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
Saric wrote:
I'd rather stick with my own games full with faggotry, rather than jump on the giant bandwagon of others.

>implying that once a game becomes mainstream it also becomes shit
Faggot.


the same could be said about music

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AtheistCrusader
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Posts: 681

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saric wrote:
Loganator wrote:
Saric wrote:
Loganator wrote:
Saric wrote:
masterkert3° wrote:
Saric wrote:
I'd rather stick with my own games full with faggotry, rather than jump on the giant bandwagon of others.


So.. Because 100000000000 people are playing 1 game, that's the reason you won't play it?

It contributes to it. I'd rather stick with games that no one knows about. That, and, all this LoL and minecraft crap looks horrible to me.

You don't deserve to play them.
Faggot.

Insulting someone over voicing their opinion is just reinforcing my point that both games are full of faggots.

Bro, don't get me started. Your opinion is so stupid that it should not be regarded.

Yes, because your opinion is better than someone else's.


Your opinion is just flawed.

Say you download a super awesome game that nobody knows about, you're like:" OH SHIT DIS AWSUM" then people find out about it, start playing it, what do you do, stop playing it because 100000 other people just started playing it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saric
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 20 Jul 2008
Posts: 61
Location: Somewhere. Over teh rainbow.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

masterkert3° wrote:
Saric wrote:
Loganator wrote:
Saric wrote:
Loganator wrote:
Saric wrote:
masterkert3° wrote:
Saric wrote:
I'd rather stick with my own games full with faggotry, rather than jump on the giant bandwagon of others.


So.. Because 100000000000 people are playing 1 game, that's the reason you won't play it?

It contributes to it. I'd rather stick with games that no one knows about. That, and, all this LoL and minecraft crap looks horrible to me.

You don't deserve to play them.
Faggot.

Insulting someone over voicing their opinion is just reinforcing my point that both games are full of faggots.

Bro, don't get me started. Your opinion is so stupid that it should not be regarded.

Yes, because your opinion is better than someone else's.


Your opinion is just flawed.

Say you download a super awesome game that nobody knows about, you're like:" OH SHIT DIS AWSUM" then people find out about it, start playing it, what do you do, stop playing it because 100000 other people just started playing it?

My point is, I don't like jumping on bandwagons. Furthermore, the majority of the games that I play, have absolutely no chance of becoming that mainstream.

I'd rather stick with smaller communities, rather than join a bigger one full of idiots who think they're cool.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is liking a popular game jumping on a bandwagon?
Idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like LoL, and I also like minecraft. alot. But It's getting really popular fast.
Also, the reason I don't play LoL anymore is because the community is shit. I mean, I occasionally play with my friends, but I never play any ranked games or solo queue because I don't like playing with a whole bunch of clueless faggots that instead of trying to help each other, they like to go commando, rush towers, die, and then say it's your fault. Well, that and the fact that they never release any new maps and just a fuckton of champions.

If RS got together and all pooled into a queue, that would be loads of fun and I'd definitely do it.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minecraft is fucking awesome.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rokurai wrote:
Minecraft is fucking awesome.

Yes it is sir.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
Rokurai wrote:
Minecraft is fucking awesome.

Yes it is sir.

Minecraft is fucking shit. What are you on about? Shitty graphics, shitty gameplay. I'd rather ShitScape to this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
I like LoL, and I also like minecraft. alot. But It's getting really popular fast.
Also, the reason I don't play LoL anymore is because the community is shit. I mean, I occasionally play with my friends, but I never play any ranked games or solo queue because I don't like playing with a whole bunch of clueless faggots that instead of trying to help each other, they like to go commando, rush towers, die, and then say it's your fault. Well, that and the fact that they never release any new maps and just a fuckton of champions.

If RS got together and all pooled into a queue, that would be loads of fun and I'd definitely do it.


we could do a CEF inhouse practice game.. I think that would be fun.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Rokurai wrote:
Minecraft is fucking awesome.

Yes it is sir.

Minecraft is fucking shit. What are you on about? Shitty graphics, shitty gameplay. I'd rather ShitScape to this.

That's your opinion. Since you hate it so much, you've obviously only played the free versions, which do have horrible gameplay. The in development version is fucking amazing. Then again, that's just mine and 34230 other peoples opinion. That is, for the people who bought the game. I'm sure at least half of the other 284870 people who play it enjoy it. You have to remember that that's in just a year.

EDIT: actually less than a year. He never started selling it until near the end of 2009.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
Loganator wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Rokurai wrote:
Minecraft is fucking awesome.

Yes it is sir.

Minecraft is fucking shit. What are you on about? Shitty graphics, shitty gameplay. I'd rather ShitScape to this.

That's your opinion. Since you hate it so much, you've obviously only played the free versions, which do have horrible gameplay. The in development version is fucking amazing. Then again, that's just mine and 34230 other peoples opinion. That is, for the people who bought the game. I'm sure at least half of the other 284870 people who play it enjoy it. You have to remember that that's in just a year.

EDIT: actually less than a year. He never started selling it until near the end of 2009.

Bro, see my earlier posts in this thread. I own a copy of it and I was trollin'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
Loganator wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Rokurai wrote:
Minecraft is fucking awesome.

Yes it is sir.

Minecraft is fucking shit. What are you on about? Shitty graphics, shitty gameplay. I'd rather ShitScape to this.

That's your opinion. Since you hate it so much, you've obviously only played the free versions, which do have horrible gameplay. The in development version is fucking amazing. Then again, that's just mine and 34230 other peoples opinion. That is, for the people who bought the game. I'm sure at least half of the other 284870 people who play it enjoy it. You have to remember that that's in just a year.

EDIT: actually less than a year. He never started selling it until near the end of 2009.

http://minecraft.net/stats.jsp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arguing

now this is what keeps Rs alive.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to browse RS mainly and 4chan on the sides.

Now it's the other way around. /v/ is better than RS, sorry afro american humans. /b/ is still shit though.



12731945211195.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  151.33 KB
 Viewed:  2421 Time(s)

12731945211195.PNG


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites