Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I miss him.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
nope.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, he got shot coming home from school one day. I was staying with him, and I didn't go to school there. I was back home when he got shot twice in the chest, puncturing his heart and left lung. He died right there. I remember every point about that day. His mom and sister freaking out in the living room while I was upstairs, and we went to his visitation together two days later. He was an amazing kid, just didn't get to experience it all. There was an article about it in the Augusta Chronicle that I posted a while back, but it got removed. By the way, yeah, we lived in Augusta, Georgia.

April 16th, 1995 - August 28th, 2009
R.I.P. Henry Leonard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gavin
Moderator
Reputation: 114

Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 1069

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Story, bro.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gavin wrote:
He's Steve-O?

Good Riddance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You hang out with 14 year olds, aren't you like 17?
Lmao.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southwind wrote:
Yeah, he got shot coming home from school one day. I was staying with him, and I didn't go to school there. I was back home when he got shot twice in the chest, puncturing his heart and left lung. He died right there. I remember every point about that day. His mom and sister freaking out in the living room while I was upstairs, and we went to his visitation together two days later. He was an amazing kid, just didn't get to experience it all. There was an article about it in the Augusta Chronicle that I posted a while back, but it got removed. By the way, yeah, we lived in Augusta, Georgia.

April 16th, 1995 - August 28th, 2009
R.I.P. Henry Leonard
On the plus side, the guy who shot him had a long enough kill streak for a pavelow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nope.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty wrote:
You hang out with 14 year olds, aren't you like 17?
Lmao.

I turned 15 last month :/
He'd be 15 tomorrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[/quote]Effect
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes you people in CEF are truthfully pathetic. A kid died. Try not being a complete asshole for 2 minutes?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Effect wrote:
Sometimes you people in CEF are truthfully pathetic. A kid died. Try not being a complete asshole for 2 minutes?


LOL OK YOU CARE.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nope.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Effect wrote:
Sometimes you people in CEF are truthfully pathetic. A kid died. Try not being a complete asshole for 2 minutes?

Hey mang :/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Effect wrote:
Sometimes you people in CEF are truthfully pathetic. A kid died. Try not being a complete asshole for 2 minutes?


Sterling you say that, while you have a signature of a kid beating up another kid.
I don't understand you.

@Jacob: oh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 180

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Effect wrote:
Sometimes you people in CEF are truthfully pathetic. A kid died. Try not being a complete asshole for 2 minutes?

>Internet
>No assholes


wut
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty wrote:
Effect wrote:
Sometimes you people in CEF are truthfully pathetic. A kid died. Try not being a complete asshole for 2 minutes?


Sterling you say that, while you have a signature of a kid beating up another kid.
I don't understand you.

@Jacob: oh
Beat you to the punch. (see what I did there?)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Southwind wrote:
Yeah, he got shot coming home from school one day. I was staying with him, and I didn't go to school there. I was back home when he got shot twice in the chest, puncturing his heart and left lung. He died right there. I remember every point about that day. His mom and sister freaking out in the living room while I was upstairs, and we went to his visitation together two days later. He was an amazing kid, just didn't get to experience it all. There was an article about it in the Augusta Chronicle that I posted a while back, but it got removed. By the way, yeah, we lived in Augusta, Georgia.

April 16th, 1995 - August 28th, 2009
R.I.P. Henry Leonard
On the plus side, the guy who shot him had a long enough kill streak for a pavelow.


Oh dear, i fucking lold!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
[/quote]Effect
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Implying the kid in my signature didn't deserve it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
MajjikelKitty wrote:
Effect wrote:
Sometimes you people in CEF are truthfully pathetic. A kid died. Try not being a complete asshole for 2 minutes?


Sterling you say that, while you have a signature of a kid beating up another kid.
I don't understand you.

@Jacob: oh
Beat you to the punch. (see what I did there?)


yeah ;_;
ffffffuuuuu-
<3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites