| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
nope. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Nov 2008 Posts: 136
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Yeah, he got shot coming home from school one day. I was staying with him, and I didn't go to school there. I was back home when he got shot twice in the chest, puncturing his heart and left lung. He died right there. I remember every point about that day. His mom and sister freaking out in the living room while I was upstairs, and we went to his visitation together two days later. He was an amazing kid, just didn't get to experience it all. There was an article about it in the Augusta Chronicle that I posted a while back, but it got removed. By the way, yeah, we lived in Augusta, Georgia.
April 16th, 1995 - August 28th, 2009
R.I.P. Henry Leonard
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Gavin Moderator
Reputation: 114
Joined: 30 Apr 2007 Posts: 1069
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cool Story, bro.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Gavin wrote: | He's Steve-O?
Good Riddance. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You hang out with 14 year olds, aren't you like 17?
Lmao.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Southwind wrote: | Yeah, he got shot coming home from school one day. I was staying with him, and I didn't go to school there. I was back home when he got shot twice in the chest, puncturing his heart and left lung. He died right there. I remember every point about that day. His mom and sister freaking out in the living room while I was upstairs, and we went to his visitation together two days later. He was an amazing kid, just didn't get to experience it all. There was an article about it in the Augusta Chronicle that I posted a while back, but it got removed. By the way, yeah, we lived in Augusta, Georgia.
April 16th, 1995 - August 28th, 2009
R.I.P. Henry Leonard | On the plus side, the guy who shot him had a long enough kill streak for a pavelow.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
nope. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Nov 2008 Posts: 136
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | You hang out with 14 year olds, aren't you like 17?
Lmao. |
I turned 15 last month :/
He'd be 15 tomorrow.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[/quote]Effect How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 17 Jul 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Sometimes you people in CEF are truthfully pathetic. A kid died. Try not being a complete asshole for 2 minutes?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Effect wrote: | | Sometimes you people in CEF are truthfully pathetic. A kid died. Try not being a complete asshole for 2 minutes? |
LOL OK YOU CARE.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
nope. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Nov 2008 Posts: 136
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Effect wrote: | | Sometimes you people in CEF are truthfully pathetic. A kid died. Try not being a complete asshole for 2 minutes? |
Hey mang :/
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Effect wrote: | | Sometimes you people in CEF are truthfully pathetic. A kid died. Try not being a complete asshole for 2 minutes? |
Sterling you say that, while you have a signature of a kid beating up another kid.
I don't understand you.
@Jacob: oh
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Effect wrote: | | Sometimes you people in CEF are truthfully pathetic. A kid died. Try not being a complete asshole for 2 minutes? |
>Internet
>No assholes
wut
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Effect wrote: | | Sometimes you people in CEF are truthfully pathetic. A kid died. Try not being a complete asshole for 2 minutes? |
Sterling you say that, while you have a signature of a kid beating up another kid.
I don't understand you.
@Jacob: oh | Beat you to the punch. (see what I did there?)
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]HackØtaku wrote: | | Southwind wrote: | Yeah, he got shot coming home from school one day. I was staying with him, and I didn't go to school there. I was back home when he got shot twice in the chest, puncturing his heart and left lung. He died right there. I remember every point about that day. His mom and sister freaking out in the living room while I was upstairs, and we went to his visitation together two days later. He was an amazing kid, just didn't get to experience it all. There was an article about it in the Augusta Chronicle that I posted a while back, but it got removed. By the way, yeah, we lived in Augusta, Georgia.
April 16th, 1995 - August 28th, 2009
R.I.P. Henry Leonard | On the plus side, the guy who shot him had a long enough kill streak for a pavelow. |
Oh dear, i fucking lold!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[/quote]Effect How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 17 Jul 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| >Implying the kid in my signature didn't deserve it?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]HackØtaku wrote: | | MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Effect wrote: | | Sometimes you people in CEF are truthfully pathetic. A kid died. Try not being a complete asshole for 2 minutes? |
Sterling you say that, while you have a signature of a kid beating up another kid.
I don't understand you.
@Jacob: oh | Beat you to the punch. (see what I did there?) |
yeah ;_;
ffffffuuuuu-
<3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|