| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| H'rath wrote: | Best idea. Put lots of ads on your site then do that google adsense thing.
10 - 20 dollers a week I hear. | Thats one way to go. Do you get more money the higher the traffic?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NOT The Fish Master Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 18 Jul 2009 Posts: 422
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dialgar wrote: | | H'rath wrote: | Best idea. Put lots of ads on your site then do that google adsense thing.
10 - 20 dollers a week I hear. | Thats one way to go. Do you get more money the higher the traffic? |
Yep.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 16 Nov 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dialgar wrote: | | To0k wrote: | Those are kinda cool.
I own yaatta.com but I plan on using that someday.
mooplestory.com and macfail.net are useless to me. lol. |
Yaatta just reminds me of Hiro from heros. | That's exactly the reason I bought it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Protip what Noxus wrote is what I'm doing current domins I own:
serverkingdom.net
useful-co.com
bigbrain-co.com
I have over 200 adsesne website files, I'm gonna pay for visitors on ebay to start then just leave them be and watch the cash flow in.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Are you able to make it into one of those websites where the more visitors that person gets the more pics are unlocked (Such as the IhateX)
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dialgar wrote: | | Are you able to make it into one of those websites where the more visitors that person gets the more pics are unlocked (Such as the IhateX) |
Yes, bit I'm not gonna be a fag,and most likely have 000webhsot IP ban me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I bought irule.at
because I rule at shit
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 16 Nov 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| mhm I might putting some ads on it aswell. I don't use them anyway atm.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Holland wrote: | I bought irule.at
because I rule at shit |
When I first saw it I was jealous, I still am.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NOT The Fish Master Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 18 Jul 2009 Posts: 422
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| For the mooplestory site, Might wanna try something moople related :>
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
compactwater I post too much
Reputation: 8
Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Posts: 3923
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xen0r wrote: | | Holland wrote: | I bought irule.at
because I rule at shit |
When I first saw it I was jealous, I still am. | I'd blame Holly for having a bigger d- domain name awesomeness number than my shifu-hacks.com domain, and thus Holly is probably the reason I registered those yiffy domains. I was that jealous.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| compactwater wrote: | | xen0r wrote: | | Holland wrote: | I bought irule.at
because I rule at shit |
When I first saw it I was jealous, I still am. | I'd blame Holly for having a bigger d- domain name awesomeness number than my shifu-hacks.com domain, and thus Holly is probably the reason I registered those yiffy domains. I was that jealous.  | <3
How about
http://kentknows.irule.at
or
http://kentsays.irule.at
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Holy shit, is ufail.at your domain too?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NOT The Fish Master Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 18 Jul 2009 Posts: 422
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xen0r wrote: | | Holy shit, is ufail.at your domain too? |
Also, xen0r.
where2gat dem files?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| H'rath wrote: | | Dialgar wrote: | | H'rath wrote: | Best idea. Put lots of ads on your site then do that google adsense thing.
10 - 20 dollers a week I hear. | Thats one way to go. Do you get more money the higher the traffic? |
Yep. |
How exactly do you do the adsense thing?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|