Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Im an idiot.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H'rath wrote:
Best idea. Put lots of ads on your site then do that google adsense thing.
10 - 20 dollers a week I hear.
Thats one way to go. Do you get more money the higher the traffic?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NOT The Fish
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 18 Jul 2009
Posts: 422

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dialgar wrote:
H'rath wrote:
Best idea. Put lots of ads on your site then do that google adsense thing.
10 - 20 dollers a week I hear.
Thats one way to go. Do you get more money the higher the traffic?

Yep.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
To0k
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dialgar wrote:
To0k wrote:
compactwater wrote:
Well, I can empathise.

I registered http://www.yiff.in and http://www.yiff.im without a plan, so now I'm just going to sell the domains.
Those are kinda cool.

I own yaatta.com but I plan on using that someday.

mooplestory.com and macfail.net are useless to me. lol.


Yaatta just reminds me of Hiro from heros.
That's exactly the reason I bought it. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Protip what Noxus wrote is what I'm doing current domins I own:


serverkingdom.net
useful-co.com
bigbrain-co.com



I have over 200 adsesne website files, I'm gonna pay for visitors on ebay to start then just leave them be and watch the cash flow in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you able to make it into one of those websites where the more visitors that person gets the more pics are unlocked (Such as the IhateX)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dialgar wrote:
Are you able to make it into one of those websites where the more visitors that person gets the more pics are unlocked (Such as the IhateX)

Yes, bit I'm not gonna be a fag,and most likely have 000webhsot IP ban me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought irule.at

because I rule at shit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
To0k
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mhm I might putting some ads on it aswell. I don't use them anyway atm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
I bought irule.at

because I rule at shit

When I first saw it I was jealous, I still am.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NOT The Fish
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 18 Jul 2009
Posts: 422

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the mooplestory site, Might wanna try something moople related :>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
compactwater
I post too much
Reputation: 8

Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Posts: 3923

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xen0r wrote:
Holland wrote:
I bought irule.at

because I rule at shit

When I first saw it I was jealous, I still am.
I'd blame Holly for having a bigger d- domain name awesomeness number than my shifu-hacks.com domain, and thus Holly is probably the reason I registered those yiffy domains. I was that jealous. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

compactwater wrote:
xen0r wrote:
Holland wrote:
I bought irule.at

because I rule at shit

When I first saw it I was jealous, I still am.
I'd blame Holly for having a bigger d- domain name awesomeness number than my shifu-hacks.com domain, and thus Holly is probably the reason I registered those yiffy domains. I was that jealous. Sad
<3

How about

http://kentknows.irule.at
or
http://kentsays.irule.at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit, is ufail.at your domain too?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NOT The Fish
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 18 Jul 2009
Posts: 422

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xen0r wrote:
Holy shit, is ufail.at your domain too?

Also, xen0r.
where2gat dem files?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H'rath wrote:
Dialgar wrote:
H'rath wrote:
Best idea. Put lots of ads on your site then do that google adsense thing.
10 - 20 dollers a week I hear.
Thats one way to go. Do you get more money the higher the traffic?

Yep.

How exactly do you do the adsense thing?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites