| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| RS suddenly got awesome. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Suigintou wrote: | I suppose I shall play the antagonist for this anarchy.
WELL, REBELS. HERE ARE THE INDISPUTABLE RULES OF THE INTERNET.
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
|
Last edited by HackOtaku on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
HEY GUYS HEARD ABOUT /b/?!
Also there's no Rule 34 on Rule 34. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:25 pm Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. |
|
|
| HackØtaku wrote: | | Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME? |
*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER! _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:25 pm Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. |
|
|
| Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME? |
*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER! | FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Suigintou wrote: | I suppose I shall play the antagonist for this anarchy.
WELL, REBELS. HERE ARE THE INDISPUTABLE RULES OF THE INTERNET.
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
 |
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:26 pm Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. |
|
|
| HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME? |
*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER! | FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION! |
hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW! _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:29 pm Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. |
|
|
| Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME? |
*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER! | FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION! |
hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW! | YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I call for a mutiny! _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:31 pm Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. |
|
|
| HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME? |
*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER! | FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION! |
hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW! | YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM! | Plus, who wants to follow a furry? _________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:31 pm Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. |
|
|
| HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME? |
*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER! | FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION! |
hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW! | YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM! |
I wanted freedom from the regime that has fucked RS since RS began, people like you and me can forgive other people of past actions and be their friends. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:36 pm Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. |
|
|
| Suigintou wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME? |
*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER! | FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION! |
hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW! | YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM! |
BUT RULES ARE WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD IN PEACE. WITHOUT RULES, CHAOS WOULD RUN RAMPANT.
ALL YOU SHALL CREATE IS A SOCIETY IN WHICH PEOPLE ARE KILLED THOUGHTLESSLY, EVERY DAY, WITH NO REPENTING. NO REMORSE, AND NO RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION.
THIS IS THE SOCIETY YOU ARE TRYING TO CREATE.
I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS.
 |
Not at all
Hate the weak unthinking people
Forgive the ones who apologize _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:37 pm Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. |
|
|
| Suigintou wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | HackØtaku wrote: | | Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME? |
*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER! | FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION! |
hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW! | YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM! |
BUT RULES ARE WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD IN PEACE. WITHOUT RULES, CHAOS WOULD RUN RAMPANT.
ALL YOU SHALL CREATE IS A SOCIETY IN WHICH PEOPLE ARE KILLED THOUGHTLESSLY, EVERY DAY, WITH NO REPENTING. NO REMORSE, AND NO RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION.
THIS IS THE SOCIETY YOU ARE TRYING TO CREATE.
I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS.
 | YOUR SOCIETY IS FUELED BY A CONTROL STRUCTURE IN WHICH ONE PERSON WIELD TOO MUCH POWER, TOO MUCH CONTROL, SO MUCH SO THAT THEIR PEOPLE ARE FORCED TO SIT IDLY BY WITHOUT ANYWAY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.
THOSE WHO ARE KILLED IN MY SOCIETY SHALL BE KILLED BY THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY DID IS WRONG, IT WILL BE CONTROLLED BY THE PEOPLE, PEOPLE ARE INHERENTLY GOOD, IT'S THE POWER THAT CORRUPTS THEM, I SHALL NOT STAND BY WHILE YOU USE YOUR PEOPLE AS TOOLS FOR YOUR CONTROL.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
>Anarchy
Hello. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|