Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RS suddenly got awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suigintou wrote:
I suppose I shall play the antagonist for this anarchy.


WELL, REBELS. HERE ARE THE INDISPUTABLE RULES OF THE INTERNET.
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?


Rules 1 and 2 are not endorsed or followed.

_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suigintou wrote:
I suppose I shall play the antagonist for this anarchy.


WELL, REBELS. HERE ARE THE INDISPUTABLE RULES OF THE INTERNET.
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?



SCREWTHERULESIHAVEMONEY.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  142.33 KB
 Viewed:  2748 Time(s)

SCREWTHERULESIHAVEMONEY.PNG




Last edited by HackOtaku on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY GUYS HEARD ABOUT /b/?!
Also there's no Rule 34 on Rule 34.

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leader of the Revolution
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Posts: 724

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. Reply with quote

HackØtaku wrote:
Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME?


*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER!

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. Reply with quote

Leader of the Revolution wrote:
HackØtaku wrote:
Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME?


*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER!
FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suigintou wrote:
I suppose I shall play the antagonist for this anarchy.


WELL, REBELS. HERE ARE THE INDISPUTABLE RULES OF THE INTERNET.
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Leader of the Revolution
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Posts: 724

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. Reply with quote

HackØtaku wrote:
Leader of the Revolution wrote:
HackØtaku wrote:
Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME?


*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER!
FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION!


hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW!

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. Reply with quote

Leader of the Revolution wrote:
HackØtaku wrote:
Leader of the Revolution wrote:
HackØtaku wrote:
Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME?


*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER!
FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION!


hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW!
YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban
Reputation: 9

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I call for a mutiny!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. Reply with quote

HackØtaku wrote:
Leader of the Revolution wrote:
HackØtaku wrote:
Leader of the Revolution wrote:
HackØtaku wrote:
Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME?


*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER!
FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION!


hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW!
YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM!
Plus, who wants to follow a furry?
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Leader of the Revolution
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Posts: 724

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. Reply with quote

HackØtaku wrote:
Leader of the Revolution wrote:
HackØtaku wrote:
Leader of the Revolution wrote:
HackØtaku wrote:
Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME?


*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER!
FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION!


hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW!
YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM!


I wanted freedom from the regime that has fucked RS since RS began, people like you and me can forgive other people of past actions and be their friends.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leader of the Revolution
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Posts: 724

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. Reply with quote

Suigintou wrote:
HackØtaku wrote:
Leader of the Revolution wrote:
HackØtaku wrote:
Leader of the Revolution wrote:
HackØtaku wrote:
Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME?


*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER!
FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION!


hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW!
YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM!

BUT RULES ARE WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD IN PEACE. WITHOUT RULES, CHAOS WOULD RUN RAMPANT.
ALL YOU SHALL CREATE IS A SOCIETY IN WHICH PEOPLE ARE KILLED THOUGHTLESSLY, EVERY DAY, WITH NO REPENTING. NO REMORSE, AND NO RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION.

THIS IS THE SOCIETY YOU ARE TRYING TO CREATE.
I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS.



Not at all

Hate the weak unthinking people
Forgive the ones who apologize

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: I am the leader of the Anarchist resistance. Reply with quote

Suigintou wrote:
HackØtaku wrote:
Leader of the Revolution wrote:
HackØtaku wrote:
Leader of the Revolution wrote:
HackØtaku wrote:
Fuck the revolution, fuck the current 'government', I will do whatever I want without caring about what anyone else thinks. I AM BEYOND CONTROL, WHO'S WITH ME?


*raises my fist in the air* ALL TOGETHER BROTHER!
FUCK YOUR REVOLUTION!


hmm thought you were different, my revoltution FTW!
YOUR REVOLUTION HAS RULES! I ENDORSE FREEDOM!

BUT RULES ARE WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD IN PEACE. WITHOUT RULES, CHAOS WOULD RUN RAMPANT.
ALL YOU SHALL CREATE IS A SOCIETY IN WHICH PEOPLE ARE KILLED THOUGHTLESSLY, EVERY DAY, WITH NO REPENTING. NO REMORSE, AND NO RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION.

THIS IS THE SOCIETY YOU ARE TRYING TO CREATE.
I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS.

YOUR SOCIETY IS FUELED BY A CONTROL STRUCTURE IN WHICH ONE PERSON WIELD TOO MUCH POWER, TOO MUCH CONTROL, SO MUCH SO THAT THEIR PEOPLE ARE FORCED TO SIT IDLY BY WITHOUT ANYWAY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.

THOSE WHO ARE KILLED IN MY SOCIETY SHALL BE KILLED BY THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY DID IS WRONG, IT WILL BE CONTROLLED BY THE PEOPLE, PEOPLE ARE INHERENTLY GOOD, IT'S THE POWER THAT CORRUPTS THEM, I SHALL NOT STAND BY WHILE YOU USE YOUR PEOPLE AS TOOLS FOR YOUR CONTROL.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anarchy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 104
Location: There.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Anarchy

Hello.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites