View previous topic :: View next topic
Author
Message
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation : 81 Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:48 pm Post subject: I've really been getting into Lydia lately.
Link
Back to top
Evil_Intentions Expert Cheater
Reputation : 65 Joined: 07 Jan 2010 Posts: 214
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:57 pm Post subject:
They were pretty good, but unfortunately
circa survive > Tides of man > errbody else
Back to top
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation : 157 Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:17 pm Post subject:
lol, reminds me of dustins hipster emo shit
and talix
they both like hipster emo shit
_________________ Shrooms wrote: but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation : 10 Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:21 pm Post subject:
Evil_Intentions wrote: They were pretty good, but unfortunately
circa survive > Tides of man > errbody else
yes
Back to top
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation : 81 Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:24 pm Post subject:
ControlAltDelete wrote: lol, reminds me of dustins hipster emo shit
and talix
they both like hipster emo shit
Pretty dang hateful there, bud.
Back to top
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation : 109 Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:25 pm Post subject:
~**GAY PRIDE 2012**~
Link
_________________
Back to top
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation : 157 Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:26 pm Post subject:
FriendlyFox wrote: ControlAltDelete wrote: lol, reminds me of dustins hipster emo shit
and talix
they both like hipster emo shit
Pretty dang hateful there, bud.
Well I'm not so much into that sad music. Dustin and Talix are.
I mean no offence to you mr Swatstika.
_________________ Shrooms wrote: but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation : 81 Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:28 pm Post subject:
ControlAltDelete wrote: FriendlyFox wrote: ControlAltDelete wrote: lol, reminds me of dustins hipster emo shit
and talix
they both like hipster emo shit
Pretty dang hateful there, bud.
Well I'm not so much into that sad music. Dustin and Talix are.
I mean no offence to you mr Swatstika.
I'm not the type to be offended, don'tworryaboutit.com
Back to top
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation : 10 Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:29 pm Post subject:
FriendlyFox wrote: ControlAltDelete wrote: FriendlyFox wrote: ControlAltDelete wrote: lol, reminds me of dustins hipster emo shit
and talix
they both like hipster emo shit
Pretty dang hateful there, bud.
Well I'm not so much into that sad music. Dustin and Talix are.
I mean no offence to you mr Swatstika.
I'm not the type to be offended, don'tworryaboutit.com
http://www.dontworryabout-it.com/index.html
Back to top
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation : 157 Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 pm Post subject:
~**GAY PRIDE 2012**~
Link
_________________ Shrooms wrote: but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation : 81 Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 pm Post subject:
Crowners wrote: FriendlyFox wrote: ControlAltDelete wrote: FriendlyFox wrote: ControlAltDelete wrote: lol, reminds me of dustins hipster emo shit
and talix
they both like hipster emo shit
Pretty dang hateful there, bud.
Well I'm not so much into that sad music. Dustin and Talix are.
I mean no offence to you mr Swatstika.
I'm not the type to be offended, don'tworryaboutit.com
http://www.dontworryabout-it.com/index.html
That was originally a joke that turned out to be better than expected.
Back to top
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation : 63 Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:36 pm Post subject:
dont like the singer, like usual with that type of music the singer always ruins it for me, so very little singers do i actually enjoy
Back to top
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation : 27 Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:31 pm Post subject:
I love Tides of Man.
They remind me of Decoder or Oceana without the screaming.
_________________
Back to top
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation : 10 Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:44 pm Post subject:
Charlesyes wrote: I love Tides of Man.
They remind me of Decoder or Oceana without the screaming.
I LIKE YOU!
Back to top
RazZ91 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation : 0 Joined: 20 Apr 2007 Posts: 1207 Location: Europe
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:48 pm Post subject:
FUCK YOU IM DRUNK
Back to top