Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I've really been getting into Lydia lately.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: I've really been getting into Lydia lately. Reply with quote


Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were pretty good, but unfortunately

circa survive > Tides of man > errbody else
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, reminds me of dustins hipster emo shit
and talix

they both like hipster emo shit

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
They were pretty good, but unfortunately

circa survive > Tides of man > errbody else

yes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
lol, reminds me of dustins hipster emo shit
and talix

they both like hipster emo shit
Pretty dang hateful there, bud.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~**GAY PRIDE 2012**~


Link

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FriendlyFox wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
lol, reminds me of dustins hipster emo shit
and talix

they both like hipster emo shit
Pretty dang hateful there, bud.
Well I'm not so much into that sad music. Dustin and Talix are.

I mean no offence to you mr Swatstika.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
FriendlyFox wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
lol, reminds me of dustins hipster emo shit
and talix

they both like hipster emo shit
Pretty dang hateful there, bud.
Well I'm not so much into that sad music. Dustin and Talix are.

I mean no offence to you mr Swatstika.
I'm not the type to be offended, don'tworryaboutit.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FriendlyFox wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
FriendlyFox wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
lol, reminds me of dustins hipster emo shit
and talix

they both like hipster emo shit
Pretty dang hateful there, bud.
Well I'm not so much into that sad music. Dustin and Talix are.

I mean no offence to you mr Swatstika.
I'm not the type to be offended, don'tworryaboutit.com

http://www.dontworryabout-it.com/index.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~**GAY PRIDE 2012**~


Link

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crowners wrote:
FriendlyFox wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
FriendlyFox wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
lol, reminds me of dustins hipster emo shit
and talix

they both like hipster emo shit
Pretty dang hateful there, bud.
Well I'm not so much into that sad music. Dustin and Talix are.

I mean no offence to you mr Swatstika.
I'm not the type to be offended, don'tworryaboutit.com

http://www.dontworryabout-it.com/index.html
That was originally a joke that turned out to be better than expected.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont like the singer, like usual with that type of music the singer always ruins it for me, so very little singers do i actually enjoy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Tides of Man.

They remind me of Decoder or Oceana without the screaming.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlesyes wrote:
I love Tides of Man.

They remind me of Decoder or Oceana without the screaming.

I LIKE YOU!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RazZ91
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 20 Apr 2007
Posts: 1207
Location: Europe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK YOU IM DRUNK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites