Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Hey guys me bak from long time xD
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Minsushi
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 116
Location: Sumwhere in this WORLD writeing ur name down...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:08 am    Post subject: Hey guys me bak from long time xD Reply with quote

Hey hey been a while!

SO much changed the threads there all GONE!!!!
Y!!!!!!
xD Very Happy

_________________

Feed me 24/7 plz
(Look at where i am...)
[I POSTED 100!]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea who the fuck you are.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sir MAC™
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Posts: 165
Location: In the end of the world.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I R RETARDED! wrote:
I have no idea who the fuck you are.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Minsushi
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 116
Location: Sumwhere in this WORLD writeing ur name down...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe we worked (went - stayed) in different sectors.....like gaia i dont go there....go to.....some ofther place.

And anyway its been a while since i logged on...

_________________

Feed me 24/7 plz
(Look at where i am...)
[I POSTED 100!]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minsushi wrote:
maybe we worked (went - stayed) in different sectors.....like gaia i dont go there....go to.....some ofther place.

And anyway its been a while since i logged on...

Your grammar renders this unable to read.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I R RETARDED! wrote:
Minsushi wrote:
maybe we worked (went - stayed) in different sectors.....like gaia i dont go there....go to.....some ofther place.

And anyway its been a while since i logged on...

Your grammar renders this unable to read.

O the irony.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Rage wrote:
I R RETARDED! wrote:
Minsushi wrote:
maybe we worked (went - stayed) in different sectors.....like gaia i dont go there....go to.....some ofther place.

And anyway its been a while since i logged on...

Your grammar renders this unable to read.

O the irony.

Where?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I R RETARDED! wrote:
Captain Rage wrote:
I R RETARDED! wrote:
Minsushi wrote:
maybe we worked (went - stayed) in different sectors.....like gaia i dont go there....go to.....some ofther place.

And anyway its been a while since i logged on...

Your grammar renders this unable to read.

O the irony.

Where?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Rage wrote:
I R RETARDED! wrote:
Captain Rage wrote:
I R RETARDED! wrote:
Minsushi wrote:
maybe we worked (went - stayed) in different sectors.....like gaia i dont go there....go to.....some ofther place.

And anyway its been a while since i logged on...

Your grammar renders this unable to read.

O the irony.

Where?

I still don't see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off let me say hi.
Then say fuck off newfag.
Then decide whether or not to say that due to the fact you have a DN avatar.
Then I saw your location, and confirmed i should infact say it.

Get the fuck out newfag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Minsushi
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 116
Location: Sumwhere in this WORLD writeing ur name down...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhhhh ive been here for a yrs.... then moved to gzp...to start learning how to C++...
_________________

Feed me 24/7 plz
(Look at where i am...)
[I POSTED 100!]


Last edited by Minsushi on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I... fucking... hate... you... already...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Minsushi
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 116
Location: Sumwhere in this WORLD writeing ur name down...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow y?
----------
such a warm welcome xD

_________________

Feed me 24/7 plz
(Look at where i am...)
[I POSTED 100!]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've not been here for a year.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viral wrote:
First off let me say hi.
Then say fuck off newfag.
Then decide whether or not to say that due to the fact you have a DN avatar.
Then I saw your location, and confirmed i should infact say it.

Get the fuck out newfag.

...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites