| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Minsushi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 116 Location: Sumwhere in this WORLD writeing ur name down...
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:08 am Post subject: Hey guys me bak from long time xD |
|
|
Hey hey been a while!
SO much changed the threads there all GONE!!!!
Y!!!!!!
xD  _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I have no idea who the fuck you are. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sir MAC™ Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 03 Dec 2008 Posts: 165 Location: In the end of the world.
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I R RETARDED! wrote: | | I have no idea who the fuck you are. |
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Minsushi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 116 Location: Sumwhere in this WORLD writeing ur name down...
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
maybe we worked (went - stayed) in different sectors.....like gaia i dont go there....go to.....some ofther place.
And anyway its been a while since i logged on... _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Minsushi wrote: | maybe we worked (went - stayed) in different sectors.....like gaia i dont go there....go to.....some ofther place.
And anyway its been a while since i logged on... |
Your grammar renders this unable to read. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I R RETARDED! wrote: | | Minsushi wrote: | maybe we worked (went - stayed) in different sectors.....like gaia i dont go there....go to.....some ofther place.
And anyway its been a while since i logged on... |
Your grammar renders this unable to read. |
O the irony. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Captain Rage wrote: | | I R RETARDED! wrote: | | Minsushi wrote: | maybe we worked (went - stayed) in different sectors.....like gaia i dont go there....go to.....some ofther place.
And anyway its been a while since i logged on... |
Your grammar renders this unable to read. |
O the irony. |
Where? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I R RETARDED! wrote: | | Captain Rage wrote: | | I R RETARDED! wrote: | | Minsushi wrote: | maybe we worked (went - stayed) in different sectors.....like gaia i dont go there....go to.....some ofther place.
And anyway its been a while since i logged on... |
Your grammar renders this unable to read. |
O the irony. |
Where? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Captain Rage wrote: | | I R RETARDED! wrote: | | Captain Rage wrote: | | I R RETARDED! wrote: | | Minsushi wrote: | maybe we worked (went - stayed) in different sectors.....like gaia i dont go there....go to.....some ofther place.
And anyway its been a while since i logged on... |
Your grammar renders this unable to read. |
O the irony. |
Where? |
|
I still don't see it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
First off let me say hi.
Then say fuck off newfag.
Then decide whether or not to say that due to the fact you have a DN avatar.
Then I saw your location, and confirmed i should infact say it.
Get the fuck out newfag. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Minsushi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 116 Location: Sumwhere in this WORLD writeing ur name down...
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
uhhhh ive been here for a yrs.... then moved to gzp...to start learning how to C++... _________________
Last edited by Minsushi on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I... fucking... hate... you... already... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Minsushi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 116 Location: Sumwhere in this WORLD writeing ur name down...
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
wow y?
----------
such a warm welcome xD _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
You've not been here for a year. _________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Viral wrote: | First off let me say hi.
Then say fuck off newfag.
Then decide whether or not to say that due to the fact you have a DN avatar.
Then I saw your location, and confirmed i should infact say it.
Get the fuck out newfag. |
... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|