| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
jackalf How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 20 May 2026 Posts: 1
|
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 1:36 am Post subject: monodatacollector dll inconsistency |
|
|
| When I open a Unity process and try to activate Mono, it fails and throws the following message:"There is an inconsistency with the monodatacollector dll and monoscript.lua The monodatacollector will not function" With 7.71 it works without any problems, but in 7.72 it fails every single time.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dark Byte Site Admin
Reputation: 475
Joined: 09 May 2003 Posts: 26016 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:38 am Post subject: |
|
|
try installing CE to another folder like c:\program files\cheat engine 7.7.2
and maybe even restart windows and do not run 7.7.1 at any point after that (easier if you uninstall that first)
_________________
Tools give you results. Knowledge gives you control.
Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Csimbi I post too much
Reputation: 99
Joined: 14 Jul 2007 Posts: 3434
|
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Is this on Linux or Patreon? I am not seeing a 7.7.1 or 7.7.2 release.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dark Byte Site Admin
Reputation: 475
Joined: 09 May 2003 Posts: 26016 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
patreon and linux.
linux will be put up in a few days. There has been a huge internal memscan change so first testing if there's not something huge breaking.
https://cheatengine.org/download/CheatEngineLinux772.zip if you want to try it already
_________________
Tools give you results. Knowledge gives you control.
Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Csimbi I post too much
Reputation: 99
Joined: 14 Jul 2007 Posts: 3434
|
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
Ok, thanks.
I am not on Linux yet.
I intend to be once Window 10 support ends.
MS fucked up with Windows 11, I have no reason to believe they'll let legacy PCs run Windows 12 - so even if it's the opposite of what Windows 11 was, it won't be for me.
RIP Windows.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|