Joined: 07 Nov 2008 Posts: 4438 Location: W kraju nad Wisla. UTC+01:00
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:53 pm Post subject: Lua Highlighter Presets [ver. 1.0]
Installing / requirements :
1. download Lua files
2. place them in CE autorun folder.
1. open window with Lua scripts
2. in "View" submenu you will see additional entry "Lua Highlighter Presets"
3. click "Choose preset" menu entry, now you can choose preset and click "apply" button. You can adjust it if you want. You must click OK to save settings to windows registry.
4. if you click "Choose preset" menu entry with CTRL key pressed, you will get "immediate mode".
5. you can click "Current Lua highlighter attributes" menu entry to get source material for your custom preset. You can add your own presets to LuaHighlighterPresets_custom.lua file.
LuaHighlighterPresets.lua - main script and few default presets. Mandatory file.
LuaHighlighterPresets_custom.lua - a place for custom presets (there is one example). This file won't be updated here in this topic. Optional file.
Editor color will be set to IdentifierAttri background color.
For now, extension and this post is in WIP state.
- this extension has only Lua presets so AA scripts with Lua section(s) can look weird.
- "immediate mode" do not automatically save to windows registry. You have to click Apply and then OK.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum