Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Stand for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Clifford
I post too much
Reputation: 21

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2775

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:50 am    Post subject: Stand for what you believe in, even if you stand alone. Reply with quote




Ioaiok7PzDQkUDko2z2_YZhlog8_S8khIuaaGk1V4Tg.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  113.29 KB
 Viewed:  252 Time(s)

Ioaiok7PzDQkUDko2z2_YZhlog8_S8khIuaaGk1V4Tg.jpg



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Csimbi
I post too much
Reputation: 73

Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Posts: 2461

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are you gonna tell us what is she standing for?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are hilariously unintelligent, she's standing for your right to be absolutely fucking retarded.

WHY DONT THE SPORTS GIRLS STAND UP. WHY THEY GOTTA DISRESPECT OUR MAGIC INFALLIBLE SKYCLOTH LIKE THAT? DONT THEY KNOW MY UNCLE IN LAW DIED IN AFGHANISTAN PROTECTING OIL AND POPPY FIELDS?

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Csimbi
I post too much
Reputation: 73

Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Posts: 2461

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You say it as if that pic was supposed to mean anything to me.
I have no clue and that's the reason I asked.

If you believe seeing a picture has something to do with intelligence, I suspect you are one of those beings lacking it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
You say it as if that pic was supposed to mean anything to me.
I have no clue and that's the reason I asked.

If you believe seeing a picture has something to do with intelligence, I suspect you are one of those beings lacking it.


I was referencing OP not you, he is a Trump lover, thinks BLM is a black supremacist movement to enslave white people. My bad on the confusion

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
checkemdubs
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
You say it as if that pic was supposed to mean anything to me.
I have no clue and that's the reason I asked.

If you believe seeing a picture has something to do with intelligence, I suspect you are one of those beings lacking it.


I was referencing OP not you, he is a Trump lover, thinks BLM is a black supremacist movement to enslave white people. My bad on the confusion


BLM is a terrorist organization
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Csimbi
I post too much
Reputation: 73

Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Posts: 2461

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

I was referencing OP not you, he is a Trump lover, thinks BLM is a black supremacist movement to enslave white people. My bad on the confusion

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.
For a long time, I thought Trump was an idiot. After a while, I realized he's a puppet. A dog on a leash. Something along those lines.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

checkemdubs wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
You say it as if that pic was supposed to mean anything to me.
I have no clue and that's the reason I asked.

If you believe seeing a picture has something to do with intelligence, I suspect you are one of those beings lacking it.


I was referencing OP not you, he is a Trump lover, thinks BLM is a black supremacist movement to enslave white people. My bad on the confusion


BLM is a terrorist organization


Thats such a slippery slope argument, you'd be fucking stupid to actually believe that, or very un-American, which funnily enough, are the 2 most common traits of Americans.


Its like saying the cops are a terrorist organiziation BECAUSE of what a few cops do, and the others refuse to disavow or stop the acts of terrorism.

It makes no sense to label a group of people who's clear goals are put forward for people to see, only to just listen to the worst actors and use that as a way to shame or totally skew what is being protested.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites