Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Paupav logic

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DarkByteIsMyNiga
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 4
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:04 pm    Post subject: Paupav logic Reply with quote

Hate nigas for believing we wuz pharaohs
love whites for believing we wuz middle eastern N shiet

_________________
🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🤥🤥🤥
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what? I don't hate anyone.
I actually believe that we as humans are not reaching our potential because we are too lazy.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav wrote:
what? I don't hate anyone.
I actually believe that we as humans are not reaching our potential because we are too lazy.


If laziness is a part of being human, then isn't this our potential?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 97

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 108

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
paupav wrote:
what? I don't hate anyone.
I actually believe that we as humans are not reaching our potential because we are too lazy.


If laziness is a part of being human, then isn't this our potential?


depends on your perception of lazy. is the homeless guy who spends 10 hours a day walking around, carrying and collecting cans lazy? is the guy who spends 2 hours straight fishing for a vein in his arm lazy?

_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
paupav wrote:
what? I don't hate anyone.
I actually believe that we as humans are not reaching our potential because we are too lazy.


If laziness is a part of being human, then isn't this our potential?


depends on your perception of lazy. is the homeless guy who spends 10 hours a day walking around, carrying and collecting cans lazy? is the guy who spends 2 hours straight fishing for a vein in his arm lazy?
We all have a different opinion of lazy, and we're all lazy sometimes. If you know you're being lazy then that's lazy. It's all opinion, what i view as lazy might be that person trying their hardest, and thus isnt lazy from their perspective.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe being lazy can be seen on end result. If you are doing something that could be made faster you were lazy because you didn't think about it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 42

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
paupav wrote:
what? I don't hate anyone.
I actually believe that we as humans are not reaching our potential because we are too lazy.


If laziness is a part of being human, then isn't this our potential?


depends on your perception of lazy. is the homeless guy who spends 10 hours a day walking around, carrying and collecting cans lazy? is the guy who spends 2 hours straight fishing for a vein in his arm lazy?
We all have a different opinion of lazy, and we're all lazy sometimes. If you know you're being lazy then that's lazy. It's all opinion, what i view as lazy might be that person trying their hardest, and thus isnt lazy from their perspective.
Youre completely wrong. Lazy is defined by a lack of effort - "Laziness is disinclination to activity or exertion despite having the ability to act or to exert oneself. "
You cannot view that person as lazy if they have the ability and are trying their hardest, you can believe they are stupid if they are unable to meet your standards, but as long as they are putting in full effort then they cannot be lazy.

paupav wrote:
I believe being lazy can be seen on end result. If you are doing something that could be made faster you were lazy because you didn't think about it.
Same as above, you cannot think they are lazy because they weren't optimal or because they didnt think of a clever way to do something. Your scenario is similar to the saying "Work smart, not hard". You can be an extremely hard worker, which means you are not being lazy at all, but if you are dumb as a rock your end result will be shitty. You can be a very smart person, come up with a way that is 10x better than the dumb persons, and then be lazy and slack at your own method but still achieve 5x more than the dumb person.


Heres a quote for you idiots
Quote:
Mr. BLEICHER. …So if you have got a job that is tough—I have taught my foremen this for some months now—if you get a tough job, one that is hard, and you haven’t got a way to make it easy, put a lazy man on it, and after 10 days he will have an easy way to do it, and you perfect that way and you will have it in pretty good shape. [Laughter.]…

Senator ELLENDER. You say you would put a lazy man on a job to find an easy way to do it. Why would you say a lazy man rather than a hard worker?

Mr. BLEICHER. Because the lazy man will find an easy way to do it. He may not do much, but he will find an easy way to do it. [Laughter]


This quote demonstrates how both of your perspectives are wrong. an ingenious lazy person can be more beneficial than someone who is the hardest worker in the world but is dumb as a rock
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
paupav wrote:
what? I don't hate anyone.
I actually believe that we as humans are not reaching our potential because we are too lazy.


If laziness is a part of being human, then isn't this our potential?


depends on your perception of lazy. is the homeless guy who spends 10 hours a day walking around, carrying and collecting cans lazy? is the guy who spends 2 hours straight fishing for a vein in his arm lazy?
We all have a different opinion of lazy, and we're all lazy sometimes. If you know you're being lazy then that's lazy. It's all opinion, what i view as lazy might be that person trying their hardest, and thus isnt lazy from their perspective.
Youre completely wrong. Lazy is defined by a lack of effort - "Laziness is disinclination to activity or exertion despite having the ability to act or to exert oneself. "
You cannot view that person as lazy if they have the ability and are trying their hardest, you can believe they are stupid if they are unable to meet your standards, but as long as they are putting in full effort then they cannot be lazy.

paupav wrote:
I believe being lazy can be seen on end result. If you are doing something that could be made faster you were lazy because you didn't think about it.
Same as above, you cannot think they are lazy because they weren't optimal or because they didnt think of a clever way to do something. Your scenario is similar to the saying "Work smart, not hard". You can be an extremely hard worker, which means you are not being lazy at all, but if you are dumb as a rock your end result will be shitty. You can be a very smart person, come up with a way that is 10x better than the dumb persons, and then be lazy and slack at your own method but still achieve 5x more than the dumb person.


Heres a quote for you idiots
Quote:
Mr. BLEICHER. …So if you have got a job that is tough—I have taught my foremen this for some months now—if you get a tough job, one that is hard, and you haven’t got a way to make it easy, put a lazy man on it, and after 10 days he will have an easy way to do it, and you perfect that way and you will have it in pretty good shape. [Laughter.]…

Senator ELLENDER. You say you would put a lazy man on a job to find an easy way to do it. Why would you say a lazy man rather than a hard worker?

Mr. BLEICHER. Because the lazy man will find an easy way to do it. He may not do much, but he will find an easy way to do it. [Laughter]


This quote demonstrates how both of your perspectives are wrong. an ingenious lazy person can be more beneficial than someone who is the hardest worker in the world but is dumb as a rock


You only confirmed what I said. I could view a man who chooses not to get a job and instead scrape by through collecting metal on the side of the road as being lazy, since from my perspective they could and should be doing actual work. However, from that person's perspective they are getting up and exerting themselves to their best ability in doing that, so they do not view what they are doing or themselves as lazy. So who is right? Neither and both. What is considered lazy to one person might not be considered the same to another, it is all about subjective interpretation. 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 97

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 108

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy shit, brolock literally spelled it out for you. idk how you are missing this simple point. its not subjective. i said perspective as a point to show that perspective/opinion is irrelevant. your opinion of whether or not someone is lazy doesn't change the fact that they're lazy or not. this is an objective term. the activity being performed is does not matter. its the fact that they're putting in 10 hours of effort. that is objectively not lazy.
_________________
TRUEmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 42

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>should be doing actual work

you need to add context for them to be lazy. They need to be able to do actual work, and the actual work needs to be HARDER than their current work. thus they have the ability and are choosing not to. would you REALLY consider it lazy for someone to work for 10 hours a day doing manual labor rather than work an office job that pays more even though they are able to? literally makes 0 sense to call that lazy, they are just stupid for doing it, but the effort they are putting in is more than the office worker. think of what I said "work smart, not hard" a smart worker can be lazy and get more done than a hard worker thats dumb

the word you would call the person is complacent, not lazy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
>should be doing actual work

you need to add context for them to be lazy. They need to be able to do actual work, and the actual work needs to be HARDER than their current work. thus they have the ability and are choosing not to. would you REALLY consider it lazy for someone to work for 10 hours a day doing manual labor rather than work an office job that pays more even though they are able to? literally makes 0 sense to call that lazy, they are just stupid for doing it, but the effort they are putting in is more than the office worker. think of what I said "work smart, not hard" a smart worker can be lazy and get more done than a hard worker thats dumb

the word you would call the person is complacent, not lazy.


If they are able to exert themselves and chose not to, is that not also lazy? Is laziness purely physical to you? Is there no such thing as being mentally lazy? If you are given a sharp mind and choose instead to do manual labor because the office work is doable but more taxing on the mind, isn't that also a form of laziness?


Quote:

holy shit, brolock literally spelled it out for you. idk how you are missing this simple point. its not subjective. i said perspective as a point to show that perspective/opinion is irrelevant. your opinion of whether or not someone is lazy doesn't change the fact that they're lazy or not. this is an objective term. the activity being performed is does not matter. its the fact that they're putting in 10 hours of effort. that is objectively not lazy


I disagree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 42

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a difference between being mentally lazy and physically lazy, but we arent talking about that, you are simply saying a lazy person. according to you just because they are being mentally lazy, but are still very hard working physically, that they are somehow lazy overall. it makes no sense to compare the person in this way, you can only compare one person against another when both are regards to mental, or both are in regards to physical, because there is no way to compare physical or mental work and both are very important in society.

I have already pointed out that a dumb person could be a very hard worker, which now you are saying that because they are not thinking of a better solution they are being mentally lazy, but this is implying that they somehow have the ability to think of a better solution, when this is not the case. A smart person could be lazy and think of a great solution, but now according to you because they thought of a great solution they are not being lazy?


Quote:
If you are given a sharp mind and choose instead to do manual labor because the office work is doable but more taxing on the mind, isn't that also a form of laziness?
your entire point was that laziness is subjective, yet right now you are saying that you are using an objective criteria - ability to do something , but choosing not to because of difficulty.

if you have a sharp mind, then the office work isnt taxing on the mind. the only way something can be hard for you to do mentally is because you lack the intelligence. the reason the person would pick the manual labor is because they find the manual labor EASIER than the office work, this means that they dont have the full ability to do the office work. the only way you could compare this again, is between two mental states, one person picks an easy lower paying office job compared to a higher paying one, despite having the ability to do both, because he is lazy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
there is a difference between being mentally lazy and physically lazy, but we arent talking about that, you are simply saying a lazy person. according to you just because they are being mentally lazy, but are still very hard working physically, that they are somehow lazy overall. it makes no sense to compare the person in this way, you can only compare one person against another when both are regards to mental, or both are in regards to physical, because there is no way to compare physical or mental work and both are very important in society.

I have already pointed out that a dumb person could be a very hard worker, which now you are saying that because they are not thinking of a better solution they are being mentally lazy, but this is implying that they somehow have the ability to think of a better solution, when this is not the case. A smart person could be lazy and think of a great solution, but now according to you because they thought of a great solution they are not being lazy?


Quote:
If you are given a sharp mind and choose instead to do manual labor because the office work is doable but more taxing on the mind, isn't that also a form of laziness?
your entire point was that laziness is subjective, yet right now you are saying that you are using an objective criteria - ability to do something , but choosing not to because of difficulty.

if you have a sharp mind, then the office work isnt taxing on the mind. the only way something can be hard for you to do mentally is because you lack the intelligence. the reason the person would pick the manual labor is because they find the manual labor EASIER than the office work, this means that they dont have the full ability to do the office work. the only way you could compare this again, is between two mental states, one person picks an easy lower paying office job compared to a higher paying one, despite having the ability to do both, because he is lazy.


My point is that laziness isn't merely physical or mental, and someone who might be lazy in regards to physical aspects might not be as lazy with mental aspects and vice versa. The bottom line is that we are all, to some degree, lazy, and some more than others. The main point I am making is that laziness can only really be defined by the individual themselves and not by others. You can judge all you want, but since you can't know the inner workings of other people or what they've been through to lead them to where they are, you can't really say whether or not they are truly lazy, just your own subjective interpretation. Only the actual individual knows how much effort he is putting forth in regards to his own capabilities, and therefore whether or not he is being lazy.

Also
Quote:
if you have a sharp mind, then the office work isn't taxing on the mind.
Is completely untrue and sounds like something someone who has never done any office work would say. It's taxing on the body to do construction, would you say that therefore anyone who feels taxed by construction isn't strong? Being smart doesn't mean having inexhaustible mental capabilities just like being strong doesn't mean you have inexhaustible strength. I don't understand why you're even trying to make a statement that if you have a sharp mind office work wouldn't be taxing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites